Reviews for With Love
that was so good
Onyx92 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Amazing )
chi-gurl chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
More then 3 years after you posted this, but I just found it and I'm glad I did! Fantastic one-shot you've written! It's very sweet and funny *wink*Australian kiss*wink* Loved how you portrayed Finn, that he isn't over the top, you have a great 'Finn-voice'. This story has me even rooting a bit for PDLD, though I'm normally a Trory/Literati gal!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Cute story!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Loved it! The ending was so sweet!
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
that was good:)
iron woman chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
my heart squeezed when i read thi sone. great job
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
“It’s just like a French kiss, but down under.” - Lol. That lone is priceless! :)

He's quite like Jack Sparrow with the whole 'oppurtune moment' bit.

It's a wonderful story. I loved reading it. Go Finn and Rory together! :D
avatarprincess507 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is amazing! I'm so glad I read it! I love Finn, so I love every fanfiction that has him and Rory together.
just call me fred chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Oh My GAWED i LOVE this story and all your other ones finn is hothothot hothot i loved the ending i was about to cry i wish my life was like that or i had a boyfriend like that

bb4n
frackandbonechick chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
This story is apsolutely AMAZING i really truely don't have the words to express how i feel, so i just used the word amazing, even though it doesn't come close to how i feel...

WOW just WOW!

please continue writing...

Cheers

Michelle
megliz716 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aw! I loved it!
just hidden chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
“Oh no I tried! I just can’t seem to get my head that far up my ass!” wow. that is so sweet. from the tense, dramatic parts to the mocking and immature tickling. couldn't ask for anything more. great job.
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
That was so sweet! I loved it! Are you going to do a prequel for this? I hope so... Anyways great story.