Reviews for Mox Quest
Fluffbeast chapter 30 . 6/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I only wish I could have read it when you were writing it. Been playing Magic for years and I knew most of the cards you used. Thanks for the story.
CryxMasterMind729 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
That would make this either the Serra Avatar, Serra herself, or even Akroma, Archangel of Fury
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Akroma, Angel of Fury or her conventional incarnation.
Exess chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
best EVER!
Hannah basso chapter 30 . 7/26/2012
Please amke a sequel!
Jack Cinicola chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
AKROMA! Hell yeah!
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Please let her controll the power of the green.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/20/2011
I just read 1-30 and I loved it. I hope someone make a lemon from this story.
Willowwhip chapter 22 . 6/6/2011
Terra's gonna be pissed when she's revived w
Willowwhip chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
I must also say, that if that voice is nagging you and you try to write and fail, the voice will be amplified. If you can't write, find something you're good at and then stick with it. Come back to writing when your confidence is better owo.

Willowwhip
Willowwhip chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
Sorry, didn't read the A/N: before I commented last ;

And it's simple. Army of Squirrels is the answer to life. It is all you need in life ;D.

They could retrieve the pearl and stuff at least. An army is generally trained to follow commands.
Willowwhip chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR! ODO

"Somebody set up us the bomb."

THAT CAME FROM "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" owo

seriously, nice. By the way, this is Icee from previously ;D Just coming through and rereading this fanfic.
Author Penholder chapter 30 . 2/23/2011
hey, just wanted to say great story. I read it a long time ago and felt like having a second go, so here i am. It wasn't in the story list but i was able to read it by going to you're page. Anyway, great read.
war wolf chapter 18 . 2/9/2011
SPARE THE MEAT *sob,sob*
war wolf chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
Not a nice chianti! *sob* spare me