Reviews for In Transformation
nvulpeculatonks chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awww! SO cute! "Oh, so now I'm a speciece, am I?" HAHA!
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I loved this!
DiscombobulatedDrummer chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
You know after reading the "Werewolf of London" story I looked at what other stories that you've written. I've read this and I forgot that you wrote it. *slaps forehead* Sheesh...I'm sorry. I really enjoyed this story. I bet if Remus and Tonks were like that then I bet something like this would've happened. _ I thought how you wrote about how Tonks "supported" Remus during his transformation was really neat. Rad! Really good details, I can see it all happening! Good job on all of it!

DD
Kira of Tirmal chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
AW!

I know I haven't had any constructive criticism for you so far, but the three I've read don't merit any so far! I love them!

Kira of Tirmal again
Mirallia chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Hey!

Thanks for the reply!

Great oneshot! One again you did agreat job, maybe not as fluffy but just as good! Loved it!
FAith Patton chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Aw... I felt so sorry for Remus... wonderfully done!
jessa-beth chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
oh, I just loved it! In-character, adorable, and sad. _ I love Remus and Tonksy fluff!
Ako si Elyana chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
A very well written fic. I love Remus and Tonks. They fit together absolutely perfectly. ) I also like Helping Hands though I don't feel like going back and finding it to review it. I think this one is better and cuter... though I was kind of imagining Tonks falling asleep on the warewolf... Remus. *Shrug* me and my ideas.
The Almighty Erica chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
You know this wouldn't be bad as a multiple chapter story! Keep up your writing (on this or something else) because it's great!