Reviews for Our Dirty Little Secret
amyh52 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Great story. Sad for Sam and Emily though
YaleAceBella12 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I love it! Is there a squeal to this story?
Kiara chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
This was awesome! More please! I couldn't tear my eyes away!
Ccspot chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
What really that was short but I loved it:)
JJBrowneyes chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
K, Dereks an asshole, and Caseys a bitch..

I mean seriously, how could someone do that? And they barely cared! Totally out of character..

Your writings good, and the plot's not bad, but seriously.. the whole ' i only care about you and me and no one else' thing, is garbage. The rest was good..

I wouldn't leave it here though.. I mean thats not an ending.. thats like the climax.. who leaves a story at the climax?
NerdySuperman chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
that was amazing!
itsi3 chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
WOW I loved it!

The end was intense and I was holding my breath at the end... Then I was debating on whether to yell at him or grin,lol. Isn't that awful,lol

I LOVED IT!... so much so that I'm still grinnin!

Crystal
minipoison chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
i loved the 'manhandling' type stuff!

jordan
MightiestHeroes chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Cute...!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
I realized, I have said I loved it in every review I have sent you but I really do!
happyandlonely chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
that was really sad but really cute at the same time!

was that lizzie or something in the kitchen? when it said in the darkness of the room the little girl by the counter smirked at her step brother? so did lizzie and edwin ever investigate? this cant be the end! what happens with emily? does she tell casey and derek's parents? do george and nora care? you cant leave me hanging like this:(
happyandlonely chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
no, this is so sad now:(

now im gunna go read chapter 5:P, i hope it gets better
happyandlonely chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
I cupped my mouth and held my breath when Derek moaned Casey's name, thats how much of an affect you have on me haha. I love your writing, its really discriptive. On to the next chapter!:)
happyandlonely chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I just started reading, and I love it

when Casey kissed Derek before her date I was hoping her lipstick would leave a mark and Emily would be all like 'whats that?' lol, ill be reviewing more!
Ellie CameronDB chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
Wow, I love this whole thing, especially the hotness at the end. lol :)