Reviews for So Why Did You?
Splee chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
AW c8

dat was adorable c:

hehehe c:

certainly brightened my mood today, thanks for writing this -
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That was good. Not too fluffy, not too moody. Good job.
Rami chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Ello Love!

I've always told you your stories are the sex and I mean it every time I say it!

Love ya bunches see you at school on Wed!

Rami .
Tsukithemadhatter chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
aw so cute 3 stop writing one shots they make me go rawr!
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
HELL! yeah I so agre with you! I hate SoraXKairi XD I love this fic! It has made me think more and more, of the hints on the RikuXSora relationship, and what might of been the perfect yaoi! _ they're characteristics fit so well I love it! please, write more!
Liisha2theMoon chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
AWW... that's about all i can say for it... aw... it's adorable... no... that doesn't cut it... oh well.
Connoisseur of Tea chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
DUDE O_O

That

was

AWESOME.

Hahah, the idea of Sora's drawing Riku and not Kairi's an interesting and great idea. xD Now I'll never look at the picture the same way...EVER. Thanks a lot you~!
God-of-Coolness chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I read this story some time ago [april 29, to be exact], and kinda enjoyed it[Never been a oneshot person, though. Especially since you held the same thought as I did, or so I am assuming. That drawing SO looked like Riku more. And both games imply that they are friends. The little cute scenes are just...for the KairixSora fans. But Sora didnt molest Kairi, now did he? [i.e. KH2 ending. fufufu]

It's really cool that you are the same author of that addictive God and Satan's children fic. I came home and immediately went to finish it. ::rikora loser::
sankontessu chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Aww _
Shinigami's-Girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Yay~ Sweet and fluffy~ I really am more of an angsty writer myself. Haha. I'd have trouble writing something like this. I love tromenting my charcters way to much. But good job!
I-Walk-in-Eternity chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
. . .

;_;

That. Was. So. Adorable!

I'm seriously on the verge of tears. That was beautiful. Just... So... Eek! -dies of cuteness-

Okay. I'm gonna stop squealing now. Cause it's definately not normal. .

You rock. _
J.A.S.F.101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
omg... so much fluff... *twitches* i LOVED IT! that was really cute!
Sakura'sOther chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I liked your story alot! It's really cute, I was hoping there would be another chapter to it though. Yaoi all the way!
DMHPluv chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
that was gr8! i luved it!
JapAngela chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
AH! ZOMG! RIKUSORA! XD that was well...sweet, and awesome, and freakin' sweet, and rad, and killer, and great, and awesome, and yayness, and...oh, you get the point! I honestly, truly, never realized that it was Riku and Sora in the drawing for realz (if you're not lying to me, that is) instead of just my imagination :D I mean, that kinda DOES look like Riku .