Reviews for Immortal
unique is cool chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
great story its like i was reading a poem
The Swan's Last Song chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I hate you. You make me sick. Jesse loves Winnie. Winnie loves Jesse. Jesse doesn't hate Winnie and Winnie doesn't hate Jesse. Did you even read the book? I doubt it.
Sophie NightFire chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Well... this fanfic was certainly interesting. Definatly well written, but extremely dark. Personally, I don't see Jesse ever thinking like this. Well maybe about the wanting to die parts, but not about making other people suffer as he has or hating Winnie. It's almost kinda... scary for lack of a better word. As i said, very well written! A great angst! But doesn't fit the persona of Jesse, but then again, that's what Fanfiction is for. Keep up the writting!
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Interesting. I actually do believe I like it! Shocking! Just kidding there, it was written well and if I were to love forever I think I'd feel that way too. Good job.
XXloveXXhurtsXXmeXXsoXXbadXX chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Are you a minion of the suicidal outlook? I used to be. Darling, it's not fun. Bleeding is not cool. It will ruin you forever. well, it is your life to live, and so I will leave you to it.
Roxy chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
that was weird "deaths lover"? thats stupid, but i love AAR
Looney Looney Looney Luna chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This is amazing...everyone should read this.
Go0se chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
... O.O wo.

This is amazing. It has so much feeling, and the songs are a awesome touch. It feels real. I think it's a bit harsh on Winnie -of course she'd think it's a blessing, she's a /kid/- but other than that I like it. Better than all the repeating Jessie/Winnie-or-some-weird-sibling-slash-Mary-Sue-girl stories that have festered their way onto here.

"Concrete nest." You know I'll have to turn that into a poem now, right? .