Reviews for Mountain Dew and Mark's Erection
LadyHelenaGray chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Aw, I love this, it's so cute! Poor Mark, lucky Roger's so knowledgeable about his soda.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I liked this story and thought that it's premise was interesting and funny, but I was confused about this line: "“I know,” Roger said, smirking. “So much for the high holy days.”" As far as I can tell the only holiday that it is in the story for Mark is Hanukkah, which is not one of the High Holy Days, which are Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
PostModerns chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
DUDE, OKAY, YOU GOT ME AT THE TITLE.

Although dom!Mark is WIERD for me.
ally chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
omg this is the greatest mark/roger ive read ) this story made my day! good job )
clubcakez00 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
i like it

but wat are the high holy days

im being stupid but i seriously dont kno
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
::snorts:: fantastic
jumpOVERtheMOON chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
questions: does mountain dew really do that? what about dr. pepper? You know what, who cares?

I LOVED this story. teen mark/roger-YAY!

[still very curious about the whole dr. pepper/mountain dew thing... could you tell me if it's true or not? message me/review me the answer if you don't mind, lol.]
SCOTLAN chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
aww how funny!
MyMusicalLife chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
that was...interesting but funny i guess...LOL
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
haha, smut rules.
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Ahaha. Loved it! Just as well as all of your other stories.
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Lol! That was so great. I drink mountain dew but thank goodness I'm a girl. Lets hope theres nothing wrong with it if your a girl.

~Ashley~
Musical24Soul chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
THAT WAS GREAT! (is still laughing) you know what's really funny? Well my one (guy) friend wants me to get him Dr. Pepper for his birthday (which is may 8th) so this monday i'm going to bring it to school and give it to him. (he has like 4 people getting him Dr. Pepper's) and now I will be laughing all day!
Div Cohen chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
(this is me to lazy to log in)

I really liked this, and I really liked how you tied in the whole "Mark's inability to hold an erection on the high holy days" joke from the musical. Very well put together.
Glitter Taps.not logged in chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Hey. This is awesome. I do love teen!Mark/Roger. And as I've said countless times, you are an awesome writer. I don't know HOW you got the idea for the Mountain Dew/Dr. Pepper thing, but it's a brilliant idea...