Reviews for Still You Remain
can-can-can chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Okay, so this story ripped out my heart and did a tap dance on it. I'm sitting here typing this review with tears in my eyes... but needless to say, I had to leave you a review for it.

Though it may not have turned out the way that I'd have hoped (I'm still hanging onto the railing of the WoJo ship) it was beautifully written- and I have to commend you for that.

Frantastic job.
theotherjordan chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Yummy, exactly what I wanted with my morning coffee today. Thanks for a wonderful read! It was just the right blend of difficult decisions without being heartbreaking, and good conclusions without being smarmy. I could very much see Jordan growing into the person you painted here, and also like how you wrapped everything else up - neatly, but not implausible. Thanks much!
yalyssa chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
very cool fic. thx for writing it :) T.J. - Thomas Jefferson Hoyt?
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
That was a GREAT story! I loved that you actually kept Jordan with her husband and didn't try bring Jordan and Woody back together. It just seemed so much more realistic. I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Scott is a wonderful character... Very dreamy! Where can I find a guy like that! LOL Great job!
Carly chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Wow. That was exceptionally well-written. Some have the gift, and you are definitely among them! I must admit, I'm a huge WJ fan, but I like that you put out something original. Best of all, I love that you took time to develop new characters, and stayed within the already-existing character bounds. You did a fantastic job, and I look forward to reading more from you!
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
really really helped me after last night's .
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Very well-written.

Painful to read at times.

But really I don't like the way it turned out.

Scott F. sounds great but...

I am very disappointed in how you wrote Woody(just MHO).

Hope you aren't mad. You are a great writer. Let me get back to my Kleenex...
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
And you should, keep writing that is. Wow this was incredible, you know I love everthing you write but this was really great.

The part where Garret announced the new CME was my favorite. And I liked that you gave a Woody and Lu a life together, hey she was pregnant so he had to give it a try for the baby.

Very well written and believable and a great read, thanks for sharing!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I like. I like that she didn't throw her life away when DingleFritz finally decide to make his claim. At least one of them grew up.

Brava
Schultz chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
does she end up with Woody or Scott? I didn't quite get that, could you email me a response?
Eireish chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wow! What a great, bitter-sweet story. The characters were so believable. Thank you for such an enjoyable read.