Reviews for Harry's Boring Bookworm
ashir chapter 2 . 11/22
Yayyy! Thank you.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 10/21
They should have brought up all her lovers too. Really painted her "scarlet"! The papers would have had a field day.
no should have go dementer kiss
I think the little bitch killed
thonez chapter 2 . 5/2
nice oneshot, bit off that ginny didnt want children
Markus Ramikin chapter 2 . 4/9
"Are you guys happy now?" - Quite happy. Harry was foolish in the first chapter and paid for it - he should be happy the price was so low - but he seems to have learned better.

The only thing that I found a little off was the presence of the Minister of Magic. It lacks a sense of proportion. Sure, Harry Potter is a famous hero, and if he decided to call in some favors and bring the biggest official guns he could muster, I can perhaps imagine getting the head of the departament of law enforcement, whoever that is at the time of this story. But Minister... it's like having a President of a country find time to personally take part in a police surveilance operation.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 2/1
The second chapter simply builds wonderfully on the first. I still say Ginny already had a cell in Azkaban waiting for her, but this just makes sure she never leaves. Of course, I imagine that Ian won't stay free for long either.

Very nice use of Hannah Abbott.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/1
One of the first things that any reviewer needs to take into account is that this story was written before the publication of DH. I am also presuming that you've not revised the story since that book came out.

I commend you on how well you anticipated what acually occurred in that novel. The one major point you missed was the R&H relationship, which as a Harmonian, didn't bother me a bit.

You did a wonderful job in explicating Harry and Hermione's feelings toward each other. As far as I'm concerned, you've written pure canon, least up to midway into HBP. By having a a much longer Horcrux hunt, I think we can read between the lines and conclude that Ron and Hermione did figure out the shallowness of their 'attraction' and end it. More's the pity that Harry couldn't/didn't follow suit.

One thing I'm not certain about, dealing with the divorce. Shouldn't the fact that divorce is civil law mean that Harry could still bring criminal charges against Ginny over the curse? I'd think that, unless there is some sort of Statute of Limitations in effect, Harry has a hold over Ginny that should insure her good behavior.

H&H's marriage was a foregone conclusion. Her suggestion that there was a 'natural' method to test if the healing was successful is very cute.

A very well done chapter.

D. Page Robin
lol, loved your story
Anna Alexis chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
I love this! Amazing...
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Oh man, she must've really gone nuts! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/22/2013