Reviews for Harry's Boring Bookworm
I love this.
Khaos Risen chapter 2 . 3/26
YAY! It satsfied my Ginny-bashing needs! Awesome! XD
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17
awesome. But Harmonians are not easily pleased - now I will complain that H/Hr had to suffer so much in order to get justice, instead of sending Gin-bitch directly to Azk due to the potion she used :-)
ashir chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Yayyy! Thank you.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
They should have brought up all her lovers too. Really painted her "scarlet"! The papers would have had a field day.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
no should have go dementer kiss
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
I think the little bitch killed
thonez chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
nice oneshot, bit off that ginny didnt want children
Markus Ramikin chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
"Are you guys happy now?" - Quite happy. Harry was foolish in the first chapter and paid for it - he should be happy the price was so low - but he seems to have learned better.

The only thing that I found a little off was the presence of the Minister of Magic. It lacks a sense of proportion. Sure, Harry Potter is a famous hero, and if he decided to call in some favors and bring the biggest official guns he could muster, I can perhaps imagine getting the head of the departament of law enforcement, whoever that is at the time of this story. But Minister... it's like having a President of a country find time to personally take part in a police surveilance operation.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
The second chapter simply builds wonderfully on the first. I still say Ginny already had a cell in Azkaban waiting for her, but this just makes sure she never leaves. Of course, I imagine that Ian won't stay free for long either.

Very nice use of Hannah Abbott.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
One of the first things that any reviewer needs to take into account is that this story was written before the publication of DH. I am also presuming that you've not revised the story since that book came out.

I commend you on how well you anticipated what acually occurred in that novel. The one major point you missed was the R&H relationship, which as a Harmonian, didn't bother me a bit.

You did a wonderful job in explicating Harry and Hermione's feelings toward each other. As far as I'm concerned, you've written pure canon, least up to midway into HBP. By having a a much longer Horcrux hunt, I think we can read between the lines and conclude that Ron and Hermione did figure out the shallowness of their 'attraction' and end it. More's the pity that Harry couldn't/didn't follow suit.

One thing I'm not certain about, dealing with the divorce. Shouldn't the fact that divorce is civil law mean that Harry could still bring criminal charges against Ginny over the curse? I'd think that, unless there is some sort of Statute of Limitations in effect, Harry has a hold over Ginny that should insure her good behavior.

H&H's marriage was a foregone conclusion. Her suggestion that there was a 'natural' method to test if the healing was successful is very cute.

A very well done chapter.

D. Page Robin