Reviews for Harry's Boring Bookworm
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 5/19
loved it from beginning to end, great story, hope to see more from you soon.
Madhatter1981 chapter 2 . 1/31
I know that you get a lot of grief for this chapter, but i like it. Ties up the loose ends nicely, show Ginny as the obsessive slut she really is and give her what she's due, takes the fucking blinders of Molly 'my children can do no wrong' Weasley for once.
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 5/23/2017
I'm sorry, but WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WRITE THIS SECOND CHAPTER?! I was PERFECTLY HAPPY after the end of the first one!
Vaneesa85 chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Loved it
SteveC chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
This was a good cliff hanger... maybe I should rephrafrase that (Wow my spelling really stinks!)

You certainly set up an easy to hate bad/girl getting her just deserts.

And as a commited H/Hr shipper it good to see Hermione so frantic in trying to help Harry.

Thanks for sharing your talent.
Jeff091 chapter 2 . 2/2/2017
hi,
thanks for the story
Deathcrow chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
Interesting ideas, but the second chapter really was way over the top and ridiculous/stupid.
StayBlessed chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
To those of you who read this, just stick to the first chapter. The second is way over the top to the point it's ridiculous. 1st chapter 7/10, second 2/10.
Haji the Monster chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
I love this.
Cu Cockroach chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
YAY! It satsfied my Ginny-bashing needs! Awesome! XD
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
awesome. But Harmonians are not easily pleased - now I will complain that H/Hr had to suffer so much in order to get justice, instead of sending Gin-bitch directly to Azk due to the potion she used :-)
ashir chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Yayyy! Thank you.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
They should have brought up all her lovers too. Really painted her "scarlet"! The papers would have had a field day.