Reviews for Harry's Boring Bookworm
Anna Alexis chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
I love this! Amazing...
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Oh man, she must've really gone nuts! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Interesting... *grins*
Random number generator chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Skipping trials? Again?
Covante chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Hinging her plan on Harry and Hermione's shared belief that they don't deseve good things and the other is too good for them/out of their league isn't the worst idea Ginny could come up with but her execution was rather lacklustre.
If Harry and Hermione communicate with each other at all after their polyjuice encounters then Ginny's entire plan just falls apart. At least she gave Harry a reason to doubt what he'd been seeing in his relationship with Hermione, Hermione though just saw her best friend of the last more than a decade act entirely out of character for himself and acting all obsessive and protective of Ginny in a manner which screams 'Love Potion!" As a healer she should be able to spot that easily enough, even allowing for the emotional trauma of the moment to be the reason she doesn't pick up on it right off she'd see it upon reflection and even though this is the wrong conclusion it would still roust her suspicions. So not only is it a fragile plan from Ginny but she overacted and removed any tenuous hold on the possibility of success her plan held.
Covante chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
He lets her off light, really light. Hopefully she gets some just desserts in the second chapter and that's why she isn't mouldering away in the North Sea right now.
turtlefan16 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
That was nice and sweet.
dadby chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
YOUR STORY IS FREAKING AWESOME! I LOVE IT! H/HR FOREVER!
uwishuwerecool chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
well done very well written short n sweet
texan-muggle chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
So is there a 3rd chapter coming or not?
Nlaw chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Just one thing to point out - you swapped from past tense to present tense during your narrative section.

"...it will be her bedroom once she clears out the..." - should be - "...it would be her bedroom once she cleared out the..."

Other than that, top notch as usual. I was going to subscribe to this story until I realised that chapter 2 is the epilogue, and it hasn't been updated in over half a decade (doesn't it sound like such a long time when you say it like that?), so there's probably not going to be a third chapter XD

I try and remove finished stories from my subscription list, so I don't fill it up needlessly P
Zucht chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Very good story. Is it complete? It's not marked so.
Celexs Draconia chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
this was a highly amusing story. I would really enjoy seeing a chapter three, giving a quick check up on everyone involved.

Cel
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
There were a few difficult transitions there, such as between Hermione being tricked and Harry being tricked, that made the story a bit surreal or difficult to follow in the middle.

I'm glad Ginny got hers in the end.
mantimeforgot chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Popular demand says to place Ginny in Azkaban... so she gets thrown in for use of an unforgivable? After what she did having her get punished for use of a "mere" unforgivable is quite a bit of a let down. Mustering the will to dominate or desire to sever another's will does not rise anywhere near to the level of malevolence that is required to break apart a happy couple, risk their baby, and emotionally torture two people near to the breaking point.

Unforgivable or not I would have been hard pressed to not see her tossed into the veil. I was literally shaking while reading about "Harry" (though I did not know it at the time) turning on Hermione; I was left in a daze reading about Harry seeing "Hermione" cheat on him so much so that I didn't even realize anything was amiss until Harry himself did.

Ginny of the previous chapter was a spoiled brat that deserved to be left to her own devices and be miserable by association (knowing she could have had what Hermione did if she didn't screw it up). The Ginny of this chapter is beyond redemption.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »