Reviews for Harry's Boring Bookworm
uwishuwerecool chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
well done very well written short n sweet
texan-muggle chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
So is there a 3rd chapter coming or not?
Nlaw chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Just one thing to point out - you swapped from past tense to present tense during your narrative section.

"...it will be her bedroom once she clears out the..." - should be - "...it would be her bedroom once she cleared out the..."

Other than that, top notch as usual. I was going to subscribe to this story until I realised that chapter 2 is the epilogue, and it hasn't been updated in over half a decade (doesn't it sound like such a long time when you say it like that?), so there's probably not going to be a third chapter XD

I try and remove finished stories from my subscription list, so I don't fill it up needlessly P
Zucht chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Very good story. Is it complete? It's not marked so.
Celexs Draconia chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
this was a highly amusing story. I would really enjoy seeing a chapter three, giving a quick check up on everyone involved.

Cel
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
There were a few difficult transitions there, such as between Hermione being tricked and Harry being tricked, that made the story a bit surreal or difficult to follow in the middle.

I'm glad Ginny got hers in the end.
mantimeforgot chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Popular demand says to place Ginny in Azkaban... so she gets thrown in for use of an unforgivable? After what she did having her get punished for use of a "mere" unforgivable is quite a bit of a let down. Mustering the will to dominate or desire to sever another's will does not rise anywhere near to the level of malevolence that is required to break apart a happy couple, risk their baby, and emotionally torture two people near to the breaking point.

Unforgivable or not I would have been hard pressed to not see her tossed into the veil. I was literally shaking while reading about "Harry" (though I did not know it at the time) turning on Hermione; I was left in a daze reading about Harry seeing "Hermione" cheat on him so much so that I didn't even realize anything was amiss until Harry himself did.

Ginny of the previous chapter was a spoiled brat that deserved to be left to her own devices and be miserable by association (knowing she could have had what Hermione did if she didn't screw it up). The Ginny of this chapter is beyond redemption.
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Nice one. Actually, as I think of it, a much more fitting epilogue to DH.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
He forgot to mention that she had sterilized herself and told him it wasn't permanent. Excellent fun.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
it's nice.
aalens chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
The bitch got her just deserts! LOL

Poor Ginny, in canon she is rather wishy washy but hardly a nasty person, but in fanfic - wow - what a personification of evil.
muciope chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Very well written.. Update soon!
riegert8 chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Well written story, well I am not big on Ginny bashing. I find it funny how many people hate Ginny for going out with Harry, but that Normal a person has there own Idea who Harry sould be with. The more funny or stupid depend on your point of view that some people think that Bellatrix is Harry's soul mate, for me I knew that Harry would end with Ginny from the first book.
bookmonkey786 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008