Reviews for Harry's Boring Bookworm
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Nice one. Actually, as I think of it, a much more fitting epilogue to DH.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
He forgot to mention that she had sterilized herself and told him it wasn't permanent. Excellent fun.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
it's nice.
aalens chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
The bitch got her just deserts! LOL

Poor Ginny, in canon she is rather wishy washy but hardly a nasty person, but in fanfic - wow - what a personification of evil.
muciope chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Very well written.. Update soon!
riegert8 chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Well written story, well I am not big on Ginny bashing. I find it funny how many people hate Ginny for going out with Harry, but that Normal a person has there own Idea who Harry sould be with. The more funny or stupid depend on your point of view that some people think that Bellatrix is Harry's soul mate, for me I knew that Harry would end with Ginny from the first book.
bookmonkey786 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
looking forward to more
q.thews chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Nice, even if i don't really like such level of bashing.

Ciao!
morriganscrow chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
YAY! Ginny went to Azkaban! *does Happy Dance*

I detested the forced, illogical and unsustainable Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione relationships foisted on us in HBP and DG - especially the way Hermione morphed into a silent, meek, ambition-less little hausfrau in the epilogue.

I really enjoyed this fic, it was well written, paced and planned, with strong dialogue and just a nice blend of angst and fluff.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Good work! What did the name the baby? And was it a boy or girl?
Gryffindor Princess chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Oh, it was a one-shot! Lol, sorry. Yes! Finally, Ginny gets what she deserves! Great story!
Gryffindor Princess chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Hahaha! I liked the last paragraph! I think it's a great idea for a story. But I think it would've been better if you had ended the story right here. It would make a better one-shot than long story.
zeynel chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Love this second chapter! Way better than the first (i though that Ginny had it too easy in the first part), I'm REALLY happy, here!
I Hate Country Music chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Finally, That bitch gets put in her place, i hate the 7th book and think it was all a joke to make money, Harry should be with Hermoine, it obvious, why have all that cannon if your not using it , sorry i'm rambling, great story by the way, i loved it
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »