Reviews for Harry's Boring Bookworm
morriganscrow chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
YAY! Ginny went to Azkaban! *does Happy Dance*

I detested the forced, illogical and unsustainable Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione relationships foisted on us in HBP and DG - especially the way Hermione morphed into a silent, meek, ambition-less little hausfrau in the epilogue.

I really enjoyed this fic, it was well written, paced and planned, with strong dialogue and just a nice blend of angst and fluff.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Good work! What did the name the baby? And was it a boy or girl?
Gryffindor Princess chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Oh, it was a one-shot! Lol, sorry. Yes! Finally, Ginny gets what she deserves! Great story!
Gryffindor Princess chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Hahaha! I liked the last paragraph! I think it's a great idea for a story. But I think it would've been better if you had ended the story right here. It would make a better one-shot than long story.
zeynel chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Love this second chapter! Way better than the first (i though that Ginny had it too easy in the first part), I'm REALLY happy, here!
I Hate Country Music chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Finally, That bitch gets put in her place, i hate the 7th book and think it was all a joke to make money, Harry should be with Hermoine, it obvious, why have all that cannon if your not using it , sorry i'm rambling, great story by the way, i loved it
Nova Lily Evans Potter chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
What about the baby?

Nova
DementedLeaf chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Nice. But why was Harry kept out? Oh yeah. I'm just being dim. Never mind.

For some reason, I've never liked Ginny anyway.
TouGod chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Nicely done.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Yes, we're happy now - Ginny deserves Azkaban...
Kaccee chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Very cute. That was too bitchy for Ginny to have done...jeeze, take a hint. Good work.
Readerforlife chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
love it!
FireSpiritHiki chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Yay! I just read this story again and was I happy to see the little note in the summery saying you're working on a third chappie -. Sorry for not posting a review earlier but if it's not too late some things came to mind after reading this: One being would Ginny suffer any effect from polyjuicing a pregnant woman? Might be an interesting reaction with that Sancticillious she placed on herself. But just a thought that comes from my strange mind. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading
sartone chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
LOL! Normal epilogues usually just sums up what happens afterwards...but you had to throw in more angst and drama, didn't ya. Loved it. Glad everything turned out well:)
sartone chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
OK...I'm quickly becoming one of your biggest fanboys. I love how you write angst...breaks my heart and then uplifts my spirits. Reading your fics is definitely an emotional rollercoaster. I hope you continue writing great h/hr stories and good luck on your original fiction. On to the next chappie.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »