Reviews for Harry's Boring Bookworm
PeterJAC chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
I really enjoyed that _
Zea chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Hello, I want just say : the plot is simply brilliant, Ginny slyness and her evil character is perfect and I love its happy ending. Thanks for writing this.
lunalovegoodweasly chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
heyy!

lovee your story... haha Ginny never really did like her:P...

-Luna:)
Godric101 chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
very nice
jcchic chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
I loved this story, very good and with twists and not cliche', it had some suspenseful moments too it. Very good job!
alayneni chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Great story but that was more like a chapter than an epilogue! You could follow up again.
pal chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
that was so cute! i dont like ginny at all i was so sad when harry chose her in the book ( good story!
JessMess chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
that was really good.

i loved this story.

YES! some one that actually showed ginny is just a gold digging whore!

sorry i can't stand the bitch.

CYA
Chibi-Penguin-Chan chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Wow! That was great! A life time sentence to Azkaban... it just seems so Ginny! Great epilogue! I loved it!
Beautiful T Jakson chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
yay, Ginny's going to jail! I almost couldn't stand to read all the treachery. I'm surprised Hermione didn't miscarry. Good job.
fopalup1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This is a good story, that is well written and well presented. Good job and hope to see more from you soon.
glassy-lass chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
nice... what a great way to finish my day. i got to read one of my most anticipated fanfics ever. man. i love u. i couldn't have imagined it better myself. ginny with the dementors- not a very good picture but satisfying nonetheless.

anyway,i still wanna strangle her you know. after all the things she did, she really does deserve Azkaban!
Romulus Magnus chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Sweet, Ginny got busted. A little confusing near the end, but good chapter and interesting story.
Romulus Magnus chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Good story, loved the good old fashioned Ginny bashing. While I think that the Azkaban sentence would have been better, her only getting the clothes seems fitting. Are you going to create a small sequel or an epilogue to see what happened to Ginny after getting divorced?
Miracle Lily chapter 1 . 4/25/2006