Reviews for Harry's Boring Bookworm
JessMess chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
that was really good.

i loved this story.

YES! some one that actually showed ginny is just a gold digging whore!

sorry i can't stand the bitch.

CYA
Chibi-Penguin-Chan chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Wow! That was great! A life time sentence to Azkaban... it just seems so Ginny! Great epilogue! I loved it!
Beautiful T Jakson chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
yay, Ginny's going to jail! I almost couldn't stand to read all the treachery. I'm surprised Hermione didn't miscarry. Good job.
fopalup1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This is a good story, that is well written and well presented. Good job and hope to see more from you soon.
glassy-lass chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
nice... what a great way to finish my day. i got to read one of my most anticipated fanfics ever. man. i love u. i couldn't have imagined it better myself. ginny with the dementors- not a very good picture but satisfying nonetheless.

anyway,i still wanna strangle her you know. after all the things she did, she really does deserve Azkaban!
Romulus Magnus chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Sweet, Ginny got busted. A little confusing near the end, but good chapter and interesting story.
Romulus Magnus chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Good story, loved the good old fashioned Ginny bashing. While I think that the Azkaban sentence would have been better, her only getting the clothes seems fitting. Are you going to create a small sequel or an epilogue to see what happened to Ginny after getting divorced?
Miracle Lily chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Aw, this was wonderfully written. Write more stories soon. D
Chibi-Penguin-Chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Great story! I hate Ginny, she just needs to go to hell.
glassy-lass chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
wow.. its been quite a while since i read a fic that pleased me to death. it is satisfying to know that i am not alone in hating ginny. i wanna strangle her! anyway, is this fic supposed to be a one-shot? because i am crossing my fingers that its not..

Bladenfang chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
WOW THAT WAS GREAT!1
Korval chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Howdy!

Very cute. I hate the HP/GW pairing & love the HP/HG pairing.

In fairness to JKR however, Ginny seems out of character in this.

That being said, I hope you write more H/Hr romantic pairings...

-Korval
Beautiful T Jakson chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Good job, I liked it. Wow, Ginny was EVIL! I wash hoping for a life sentence, but maybe this'll be worse with the wider public aware of what she did.
bkaym chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I absolutely loved it. At first I wasn't happy because Harry was with Ginny, and also that she had cursed him. Then, it was got better because Hermione saved him and now they're together (its about time). Although I still think that Ginny should have gone to Azkaban(sorry). Still I loved it.
Lierian chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I loved it! I can't stand Gin-gin either, lol! You'll definetly have to an epilogue so we can find out if the treatment worked out and how many kids H&H end up with *pretty please*

Lierian