Reviews for Skin Deep: Advocatio Malum
Guestt chapter 37 . 11/16/2013
Great story, to bad you left it on a cliffhanger.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 37 . 9/20/2013
Wow. Simply wow. This story is great! I'm really sad that Seven died, but I'm sure it was necessary. And now Kevin's coming to fight when they should be working together. I like how you've only given the readers snippets of information here and there so we're left with enough questions that we have to keep reading. I really like Miskin. He may seem insane and is probably evil (I really don't know at the moment), but he's my favourite OC in this. Fantastic work, looking forward to future chapters!
Aquiescence chapter 36 . 6/28/2013
I kinda liked loopy-Ben. The Not-Ben isn't as much fun. . Make him go insane again?
Vongola-Mage-of-Space chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
What? Ben is dying?! OMFG!
Ecomadness chapter 37 . 9/9/2012
Man I wished ud update I'm diein to see how this ends.
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 37 . 1/16/2012
You should add more to this story, I want to find out what happens with Ben, Gwen and the others.
CrossyCross chapter 37 . 4/25/2010
Cross: FINALLY! Ben meets Kevin! Go Ep-713 on his ass and rip him a new one!

Gabriel: Oh hell yes! Oh, and Arlune was actually making use of somekind of a defense system wasn't she? Man, ain't Daverik gonna be pissed, with half his fleet destroyed by a drunk XLR8.

Cross: THAT TOO! AWESOME!
Fire's Dark Shadow chapter 37 . 2/22/2010
Hey there! Thanks for updating. Good chapter. So... Arlunes drunk? Pretty funny, she acts alot like Misken when shes drunk. Also, Daverick isn't dead yet. Pity. Once again, youve left some mysteries, though not as many as usual. You know. so far, you havent included anything about Vilgax, besides the fact that hes there. We gonna be seeing him in this story? Also, is Eon in this story? I can't see a way you could add him, but you never know... say, do you think Eons race (the Chromians) could actually be a future form of humans? I mean, from Eon's description of there powers in the movie, it seems more like a type a gizmo or something, than anything natural. Not to mention he could probably pass himself of as a human pretty easily...

Well thanks for updating! Please do so again soon.
Rowana1 chapter 12 . 1/19/2010
Hahaha, I love this story! .

btw, I loved your power puff girls analagy .
Rowana1 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Ah good, I really hate Ben/Gwen stuff...it's gross because...THEY'RE COUSINS! So thanks for not making this Ben/Gwen, really thanks .

You've done great judging by what I've read so far . And everyone's in character as well! Great job! .

btw, yes, the new episodes are SO annoying. Me hate them...
Lisazure chapter 36 . 1/18/2010
... Talk about awkward mistake I'm sorry ;

Anyway, this chapter was great ! It's a bit hard to remember all the characters after such a long time, but once you get it again, it's awesome ! Yayz for 713's family reunion ! And yayz for Kaizon and Arlune's return !
intrajanelle chapter 36 . 1/11/2010
Hello! I used to be Starshadow117 but I changed my name!

Anyway, I loved your update! I was very excited that finally Ben and Gwen had been reunited but at the same time I can't put my finger on whether Ben is good or not, and Grandpa Max: traitor or worried grandfather?

Hm, I love the whole idea of this story, its very interesting and well written. I hope you can update soon but I can sympathize with late updates myself. -_-"

Till next time!
Sir FK chapter 36 . 1/5/2010
ZOMG!

Freaking love your work! This chapter was epic and I've been waiting so long... _

Thank you so very much!
Fire's Dark Shadow chapter 36 . 1/3/2010
Very good chapter. Not quite what I was expecting, but very good. I'm also glad that you finally decided to update. So, Sargon's dead, huh? I must say, he gave quite a disappionting final showdown, but given who he was up against, it's not surprising. So Gwen's power seems to be claws and a supersonic howl. So, now that your updating again, I look forward to whats next. How will Ben, Gwen, and Max escape? Will they escape? What will happen to Arlune? To Galen and Gwendolyn? Is she still even alive? What's going to happen with the Empire/Vilgax/Faction/EP713-Fanatics war? And most importantly... Will EP-713 break free and destroy the universe? I guess thats for you to know, and we, your loyal readers, to find out. But please, don't make us wait so long this time.
Lisazure chapter 35 . 12/26/2009
Hey, I still DO care about this story ! è_é ... Okay, I wasn't aware it had been updated until my check today. BUT I still care ! It's a fabulous story, and I wanna know the end of it ! So you better continue it, missus, unless you want to see a giant hammer destroying your house ! And the fact that I don't even know where you live is just a minor detail !