Reviews for Shinji Has It Bad
Banghg chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Please continue.
Banghg chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Please continualo. It really is excellent.
King of the Fallen chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Nice, you should update, ja ne.
Magnus Tadeus chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Keep writing like this and you wil get far.

Very good story!
hazardofchaos chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
this fic has potential please update
reishindict14 chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Hey, i am waiting hehe, well i love your story,really, and i wish that you will update soon and can email me when you have time, i will really appreciate it.
sspplitt402 chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
You are doing good. Please update soon 'cause I can't wait!

Sayonara and omedeto!
DX fanatic chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Yo, where are you, its almost been a year since you last updated, are you even alive! Anyway just thought I'd say that this is a prety good fic so far and that I cant wait for your next update and please ( if it's not to much trouble) have Shinji finaly kick Auskas ass when he is released from the Sea of Durac, god knows that tempermental bitch deaserves a good ass whoop'en to knock some sence and maners into he.
SilvaShadow chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
i have to hand it to you this is a pretty good fic you have here. i hope to see an update soon. keep up the good work
ssgohan79 chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
story is very good,can't wait for the next update.
ssj4 broly chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
I like this story, please continue.
Virg chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
im loving this! i always wondered what would happen in shinji left that bitch asaka! please write more! :D prutty please with a cherry on top!
Cryoxe chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Nicely done. I look forward to the next chapters.

Vandrad-a3 chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
dude you so made an awesome fic. If shinji is angy with asuka and misato, he moves out and lives near rei hating asuka for her pride aand misato for betraying his trust.
ReisFriend chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
MoonShadow flies us to the moon if he updates this story that caught my eye. Update please.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »