Reviews for Uncage the Car Alarms
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Really random SoraxNamine but meh I enjoyed this story so far, shame you never continued it :(
jordie3 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
This story is awesome for me!
Sora Junjo chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHERE'S CHAPTER THREE?! THIS STUFF IS WAAAAAAAAAY TO AWESOME AND FUNNY TO BE STOPPED AT PART 2?! WHHHHHHYYYYYYY?! WHY GOD WHY?! *falls to knees and raises hands to the sky*
Kauia chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Did you stop writing this?

It's nice
A-dizzle chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
i like it! update please!
darkangelwings90 chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
aw... i like it...please continue with it? pretty please?_
Hiromi-chan.lp chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
well, I know ur on hiatus... for a long time, but I'll let you know I loved this fanfic and I'll be always waiting for you to update this one

You bring such a unique angst way that makes me feel good. Or bad. Whatever. It's just too good.

See yah
sea kelp chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
this is like, so totally completely friggin' awesome.

all your stories are awesome.

YOU are so totally awesome.

i've never read an angsty fic like this.

&& .

please write more when you can!
Questor458 chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Excellent, I've never seen this sort of fanfic portrayed in such a way. Well done, and I look forward the upcoming chapter. Please, set the update out quickly, lol, you're too good a writer. Excuse my spelling.
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE! I beg you!
Trickster God Loki chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
*pats sora on the back* that's gotta hurt. But have this feeling that Roxas is free... Tonight anyways.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Wow, poor Sora, that bulimic bastard. He needs to get a grip, and a boyfriend! Depression sucks, but he doesn't seem to want to get out that funk.

It makes me almost hate 'im, I can't deal with people like him, who don't want to help themselves. But, he's trying to do something now...I guess. o.o;

Roxas roxz. He's a multitasker, not only that though, I think he's a stalker. A hawt stalker, omgee .. what more could you ask for? And to top it all off, he's gay. And Sora's er...bi-sexual? Yeah, let's go with that. I totally love Roxas' forwardness, and Sora's lip ring.

Lip rings are effing sexy.

So sexy that they should be outlawed. But then, we would be without lip rings, and that is nothing short of tragic. xD Anyways, it would be cool if you continued, but I read your profile (-tears-) so yeah. Still, this is insanely good work, and good work shouldn't be left unfinished.

-sigh- Well...I hope the apathy leaves your voice Sora (ooh, but keep that lip ring).

[x]mariin
Namine chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Please post more!This is so awesome!
foxy crimefighta chapter 3 . 6/30/2006