Reviews for My Mark
procrastinating artist chapter 78 . 4/20/2011
i love love LOVE this! i never really thought about mark's childhood all that much... or The Scarf. (Which is epic) when i saw that this was from The Scar's perspective i was all like "This sounds pretty intresting..." AND THIS IS AMAZING! you almost made me cry! that's when you know its good, when your reader gets pulled in emotionally. KEEP WRITING! and don't give up!
567573 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
So far, this is utterly adorable!
a girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
O.o 78 chapers... 78 FREAKING CHAPERS and from a SCARFS POV A SCARF cool idea none the lest good so far just77 chapters on the wall to go...
mirandakeene chapter 63 . 5/31/2010
Just reviewing to let you know that you have a pretty big contradiction in your story. Mark randomly introducing Collins, Lou, and April to the Life Cafe doesn't make sense because earlier on, you said that April was a waitress there. I don't know if you went back and changed something after you wrote this, forgetting, but all three of Mark's roomies already know about the Cafe.
miranda-keene chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
Dear God, you are tearing this kid to shreds! What I've read of your story so far is great, but the heaps of misfortune on poor Mark are just insane! How could Ms. Pratt not have reported his father to the authorities? I just cant imagine someone who is clearly so caring not having thought to stop the abuse by calling the police! She saw what was going on, and befriending him was good, but allowing beating like that to continue is unpardonable. Nothing against the story, except perhaps a bit of implausibility. I am certainly enjoying it so far.
MarisPallitax chapter 61 . 5/29/2010
april reminds me of me... i always have to try really hard not to giggle when i hear cute guys swear. GREAT fanfic!
MarisPallitax chapter 59 . 5/29/2010
*gasp* Roger stole Mark's song! ('cause technically (according to your fanfic) Mark wrote it first!) It probably just seeped through.
MarisPallitax chapter 33 . 5/29/2010
I could NOT stop laughing in this chapter! I love the camera vs. scarf thing. LOL!
MarisPallitax chapter 24 . 5/29/2010
wow, you sure have filled this story with a heap of irony... i'm lovin' it!
MarisPallitax chapter 17 . 5/29/2010
This will sound weird, but as soon as Mark said, "F*** off" he sounded more like Mark. Sad, but true, he has now graduated to "manhood"
MarisPallitax chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
wait... what! MUFFY/ALISON? Sh*t, he's related to Benny!
MarisPallitax chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Am I the only person who feels like giving Mark a big hug?
MarisPallitax chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
So sweet! I love Mark so much and I think this is a great idea! He wouldn't be my Mark without his scarf.
Winniefred101 chapter 78 . 5/18/2010
OMG... Parachute pants? Really Marky?

Really?

Really good chapter. I like where the story is going. :)
Phillippeans 313 chapter 77 . 5/16/2010
Oh my gosh. Please update. I think I'm going to die.