Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
MirrorFade chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I like it. Great job developing Genma's character.
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I've been looking for good Genma fic, and I'm glad I found this. I just love all the little details; that he has a bad habit of flossing, that he's fluent in foreign languages, his affinity with rats. And especially his complex friendship with Raidou. The last part completely made the fic for me. I love it.

I'm a reader of Scarlet Spiral, and I'm familiar with your Genma. He's fantastically well-done.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I liked the way your formated this and how it ended with the Love part.
coco chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
skill. dude, i love the way you did this. It's great how it's all like a profile and a story at the same time. It's blatant what authors have played that RPG, cos they all have Genma the same...truth be told, i love him like that. He totally rules in the RPG. lol. Great fic mate.
chickenbeans chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This fic really expands on Genma and gives him more character depth (I wish the anime would expand on Genma a bit more too to be honest) I liked the completeness of it, and how it really did fit together to form Shiranui Genma. A really fun fanfic to read.
Kokis chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Yeey! Shiranui-san! D

This is great! Love the way he's poisoning himself. And his way of dealing with death *hrm* Good thing Raido is always there...

I havn't really given him much though before but you made him really nice. Though the picture of him in a goatee and mustache will forever burn my mind... :)

Sweet though it was cause he didn't want to leave Raidos side.

Yosh! Me likes!
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
wow this is really cool! I loved it!

But did ou totallu made it up, or was it actually based on certain facts?
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I particularly like the humor part...and this was all based off of your various fics...and how sad that I recognized them...
Baka-Sensei chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Aw! Once again, so wonderful and sad! It's adorable and funny in spots, and simply fantastic. I love these little slices of life you do, and I love the concept of this one. And it's always nice to hear more about Genma!