Reviews for Spring Keeps Ever Close
clockworkchaos chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Nice timeskip fic, insight and interactions between characters and development.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Excellent story. Kinda somber...but realistic. Loved the imagery and seeing all the wierd, but almost normal moments Sakura has with all her friends. You did a great job of really getting in her head and making us feel her emotions. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see more!
Anh D-ao chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I like this, its really interesting to see how you've shown the change Sakura's gone through and the way its affected her. I look forward to reading more.
Stem chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Well yay a Sakura-centric story! And I must say your opening was very good! It all flowed nicely together. Although you shouldn't use parenthesis too much! ; Sometimes it can be overkill.

But overall the story is very witty and most definitely charming! And Sakura's characterization is wonderfully on point. I'm glad you haven't forgotten that yes, Sakura's still hung up on Sasuke, but (thankfully) she's not making that her entire existence and thinking about him every moment. I also liked Kakashi's appearance and your take on their interaction.

Also I suggest that you should maybe add some more detail to your summary? I almost skipped over it in my daily fiction hunt, which is a shame since I think this story has some real potential!

And ah - the pairing... Well I hope that it will maybe not be Sasuke/Sakura? I don't mind the two together, it's just...there's way too much fiction about them! And I'm beginning to become alienated. o_O So I'm rooting for less conventional pairing. Maybe Kakashi/Sakura or Naruto/Sakura? Ah well, wishful thinking on my part! ;

I look forward to the next chapter!

Happy Trails!

And hey if you ever want to bounce ideas off of me - since a personal hobby of mine is to dissect authors' heads - I'd love to talk to you!
irixyu-jon chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
nice! continue!
Hououza chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Excellent opener.

I enjoyed how you started this out, how you set the scene for the story, carrying through the events of the first year of her training while the others were away.

I assume that next we will have the second year and perhaps a bit of the third, it will definately be interesting to see hoe this interlaces with the manga timeline and if it stays with events from cannon.

I look forwards to finding out what happens next.

Good luck & best wishes,

Lady Light chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wait... did Sakura loose the finger?
EfrainMan chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is really interesting, I hope you continue it.