Reviews for Memoires of the Chosen One
Guest chapter 88 . 8/26/2017
I loved this so much! Thank you for writing such a compelling story that gives me everything I ever hoped for.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/20/2017
Only guessing, but I think I'm right. You have read Dark Empire. Sidious in this story did the same thing as he did in Dark Empire. Dart Bane researched this in Dynasty of Evil.

It is the only thing that makes sense.
Guest chapter 88 . 7/22/2016
I don't know if you still read comments on the story after it has been posted for 9 years but let me tell you this story melted my heart, not even in my sweetest dreams I could have hoped for such a beautiful AU sequel, for it maintains the story as we know it but it soothes our hearts to finally know our heroes get the happiness they all deserve.
I also liked the style, quite concise and dry, I wouldn't expect anything less being written from anakin point of view, a man of actions rather than words. Thanks for making a Star Wars fan so happy, thanks for the deep of my heart.
ELISA (lisuli79 on tumblr)
Guest chapter 88 . 7/2/2016
This is the best fanfic I've ever read PLEASE make a sequel
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 77 . 5/28/2016
I loved this story! So much!
MistyTheLast29 chapter 88 . 2/22/2016
This is by FAR the BEST Star Wars fan fiction I have EVER read. And to write from Darth Vader's perspective... Never seen a fanfic as creative as this. Have you written any other Star Wars fan fiction? If so, TELL ME NOW OR I WILL FORCE CHOKE YOU BECAUSE I NEED NEED NEED NEED MORE QUALITY STAR WARS FIC IN MY LIFE

And no, I'm not Darth Vader in disguise. Unless you count the Battlefront video game, where I annoy my brother by refusing to be any character other than Darth Vader.

So yeah, I can't REALLY Force choke you, (which is probably for the best because otherwise you wouldn't be able to write any more fanfics and then I'd be sad.)

WRITE MORE FANFICTION YOU WILL

I HAVE FORESEEN IT

Yay! Now I can cross saying 'I have foreseen it' off my bucket list!

Won't Yoda be so proud!
SiriuslyPink chapter 77 . 1/5/2016
I personally don't think they need more children. Maybe if they were a bit younger. They should work on getting to know the children they have, not trying to replace them.
AnotherStoryFan chapter 88 . 8/29/2015
Another brilliantly written fanfic! Love the first person POV, it's a nice change. I thought you killed off Piett, but he was alive, so all is well! Keep on writing more stories!
nikesilvermoon chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
"mostly sticks to the movies..." right, less than a quarter of the actual fanfic encompasses the movies... But you know what, who cares... this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
Brievel chapter 9 . 3/23/2015
Yeah, Sidious' inability to shut up was his undoing.
ElaborateWishes chapter 88 . 2/22/2015
I thought it was Jacen and Jaina? Either way, that doesn't take away from the beauty of the story. This is one of my favorites you've written. I do like how your Vader redemption stories don't seem to leave out Piett, he is one of my favorite characters and I like him incorporated however way possible. The Han and Anakin moments bring some good humor into all of this. ;)
reader chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Dear Writer.
I love all of your stories. They are interesting and full of emotions. I also enjoy the humour you put into your stories, because they often belongs to the people speaking they scene. I know this is too late to reply, really. But I still feel a need to express my gratitude for your writing.
From a reader
Guest chapter 88 . 7/10/2014
I liked it was very good
nandale01 chapter 88 . 2/24/2013
This is honestly the BEST Star Wars story I have ever read! I absolutely enjoyed it. Thank you for writing and posting it.
tmharris2 chapter 88 . 2/22/2013
That was a wonderful story. Thank you