Reviews for A Blast To The Past
Vicki219 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Brilliant story. Please update some more soon!
jeremiah123 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
uhm yeah i liked this one but not nearly as much as Denying destiny :) i really like denying destiny i hope u finish it really soon :)
DarkFeyLady chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Poor HErmy
Belles-lettres29 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
what about ginny?
Prince Hina chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
i want to do that prank(superglue) . update soon!
m chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
i like the story, you have a great plot and conflicts and i can't wait to find out what happens next. keep up the great work!
princesasenorita chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
technically, my rule is no update in 6 months, leaves my favorites...but...it's still here. i really like this story. i like the marauders, and them plotting to get harry and hermione together sounds fun. they're both young, away from home, you get a different perspective an all.
iron woman chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
please update soon!
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
2006?

Harry's time is 1996!
Lucy Lu chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Hmm, Pet Peeves...mine would have to be...people abandoning good stories, especially at a cliffie...PLEASE UPDATE!
Captain Cheese chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
yay update soon!
Captain Cheese chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Wahoo!
Captain Cheese chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
LOL this sounds like an AWESOME story
Gabwr chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Oh boy. I hope the prank isn't to bad. I can't wait to read more.
Something-French-Sounding chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
and of course, performed his ROLL in waking the rest of the dorm

You made one of the most common errors my mother finds while reading students' papers (she teaches college). You used the wrong spelling of roll/role. My mom HATES that mistake. I find the idea of a roll model highly amusing. ('look at those hot buns' and 'pilsbury ain't got nothin on you, ms. [dinner roll] thing')

This chapter was still very good, jake, blue-ribbon (although quite short). You did a bang-up job. And, I really have no idea what else I could say that's positive, since all the things I'd say in Creative Writing sound kinda creepy from some anonymous person online.

NOTE: This is NOT a flame. I am offering constructive critism. I've had some ppl give me trouble about that in the past.