Reviews for She Lives in Her Dreams and Dreams She Lives
Leah N. Cross chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I LOVE IT! :D
CYLi chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wonderful! short and bitter-sweet.
breeutiful chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
You captured this whole fic /beautifully/. I really loved it. Favouriting.
Bella da lune chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
oh, that was so sweet, even magical. I loved it. you really took me to another world! Keep writeing.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I love the imagery, the depth and the sweet truths that it contained. Thank you for a beautiful story.
Erica Bourne chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I thought the piece was fantastic. I hope you write more soon.
2pennies chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Beautiful fic. I really enjoyed the descriptions. Very well written. Loved it.
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Oh! I loved it! I couldn't really see how it was going to turn out happy, but then you pulled it off and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks. :)
Daze-dly chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Just beautiful.

Brilliantly captured. So sad, but bittersweet ending.

*sigh*

Gotta go back to work now...

~Daze
Kpasa chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is undoubtedly one of the best SG fanfics i have ever come across. Not only is it realistic (Dickon joining the army and the Great War) it shows that though they are entrenched in their mature surroundings, they can bring the magic alive again. You are an incredible writer, and I hope that you will continue making more SG fanfic, and I'll keep a look out, lol. Thank you for writing this.
E. L. Lockhart chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I'll repeat what the others said, this was beautiful. Great job!

-E.L. Lockhart
dorkiss chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
omg...this is beautiful! Every line was SO powerful! Great job...i just love secret garden.
Lavinia1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
That was beautiful... I sincerely thank you for writing your story
Gina chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Well, here it is then.

This is a wonderful piece of work. Very real, very sweet. Wonderful job. Great writing style. Keep on it!
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Oh, wow. That was wonderful. It's so poetic, and very touching... I really wish I could be more eloquent about it, it's a beautiful fic. :)