Reviews for Something Not Forseen
Gum Drop People Publishing chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was cute. . .
Silent Skies chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Brilliant! Omfg I'm laughing like crazy.
Animage chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I was expecting something else, but this is way cuter~! XD
chubbybunnysan chapter 1 . 10/9/2007

funny and cute!
shipet100 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
lol! i know how did that!
snogboxwibblywobbly chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
That was so cute!

Keep em coming!
Tea chapter 1 . 7/26/2006

That was good!

Keep up the greatness

Master Jesse chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That's funny. First thing today that actually made me laugh. Funny stuff. :D (I love those 2)
RyoYuriko chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I roll in mirth with tears of joy streaming down my face. I don't know why, I don't ususally find things to be so amusing, but this is so extremely funny. But, why did the pen explode in his hand? Was it just the ink for some reason, or _ did Saiga's power get away from him in thought of Kakei's lovely hands. HeeHee...I am a rabid fangirl. Well, still very amusing. Thanks, for the little ramble. It really helped me cheer up seeing as I'm reading this at 5 a.m. b/c it's storming and my dog won't leave me alone cause she's scared to death of thunder. She is giving me a sneezing fit. Hello, can't one of the other siz people I live with, NOT allergic to dogs watch her. OOps, sorry I rambled. TT_TT Still, Very Amusing.
Your Local Sadist chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aww this was very cute _ I enjoyed this a lot! It's not often I find something light hearted and simply awesome. I do hope you find inspiration to write more things like this _.

tiablue chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
aww that was cute! very funny
Ankh-Ascendant chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Hey - I loved it! And you were wring, this is the third review :P

Yay for Kakei!
i am chibiness chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Amusing. That would make a great fanart picture. _
TriNegativity chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I liked it! And if it's a prelude of more to come, update! If not, keep writing!