Reviews for Do You Love Me?
Copop chapter 27 . 2/6/2007
So, I just read your story from the beginning.

I like it so much!

And I really would like to see the birth and of course, know the name of this little boy. I wouldn't wonder if it's ... Well, figure yourself, as the most boys in FFs on Lorelai and Luke are called that name ;)

So, I beg you to update!
Like2CUHappy chapter 27 . 2/4/2007
im reading it. I thought it might be over, but im happy you updated. Well, actually, i deleted all of the GG fanfics i was reading because the tv show made me soo mad, so i turned to FRIENDS(another awesome show, even though they r reruns), but i found out that reading these gives me hope and last weeks episode really made me happy too. I literally jumped for joy.
xogilmoregirlsox10 chapter 27 . 2/2/2007
amazing amazing amazing story! you have to keep going with this! its so well written. update soon!
ali2005 chapter 27 . 2/2/2007
Great chapter...please please continue
sarahb2007 chapter 27 . 2/2/2007
OK totally loved it and can't believed you stopped there so hurry up and write more...

Sarah
LorelaiLukeFluff chapter 27 . 2/2/2007
still reading. please update.
chants chapter 27 . 2/1/2007
I have enjoyed this story, but this chapter had a few inconsistincies.

Emily is already paying for the renovation, and in this new chapter she acts like she doesn't even know about it.

The last chapter seemed like they were getting along better, since Emily visited the house, but now it went back to Lorelai being more angry with Emily.

Please continue the story though, it's a good one.
Maara chapter 27 . 2/1/2007
Well, I have to say that I love this story. But I wanted to point out a few things to you. I just got done re-reading the story from start to finish and found a few things being repeated as if they hadn't already happend in the story.

1. Emily and Lorelai talked when she heard her parents made a down payment on the Twickham house and she insisted on paying for the renovations. Then a few chapters later they talked again and it was as if she never knew about it.

2. Also, Lorelai had told Emily she was having a boy and then told her again a few chapters later nd it was again as if they never had the conversation.

don't get me wrong I love the story and where you are going with it but thought I should let you know about those things. I think there were one or two more things but they were small enough to not be too memorable so...

But anyway, please continue. I look forward to the rest of the story. Good job!
suusje32 chapter 27 . 2/1/2007
a new chapter! great, thanks!
A-Karana chapter 26 . 11/25/2006
Hey, I just went through my alert list and saw that you haven't updated in ages. Are you going to finish this story? I hope you do!
ggirlsismylife chapter 26 . 11/18/2006
I REALLY like your stuff. Its so addicting! I hope you update soon! :)
skagengiirl chapter 26 . 11/6/2006
I love the idea that they're getting another kid. I wish they had one for real in the series. Their children were going to be so beautiful. Let's hope that's going happen sometime in the future (:
Like2CUHappy chapter 26 . 10/29/2006
AWH how cute update asap i luv it!
smileyGGfan chapter 26 . 10/27/2006
aww cute L&L chapter! the dinner with Emily was pretty civil and nice. Rory n Lorelai's fight was sad but glad they quickly made up since it was mainly due to Lorelai's hormones.

yay, Lorelai wants more kids! hehe update soon!
SoonWe'llBeFound chapter 26 . 10/26/2006
i love it! update soon please! its really good!
364 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »