Reviews for Do You Love Me?
sarahb2007 chapter 26 . 10/26/2006
that was great please update ASAP andi love the more ids idea to bad that lorelai isn't having another kid yet on the show i can't wait to see how they would get lauren to look pregnant since she is so skinny

Sarah
CripticWolf chapter 26 . 10/25/2006
I totally loved that chapter it was so cute. loved it )
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 26 . 10/24/2006
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, LOVE! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. MORE! WEOZ K-DEN! ...ALOHA BRAH...

-Ku'z-
Babs25 chapter 26 . 10/24/2006
I liked this chapter - thought you did a good job! Update when you can.
friendlyneighborhoodlorelai chapter 26 . 10/21/2006
I seriously love this story. I like to think of S5, after the reunion-when LL were good, so this story is absolutely perfect. Please please update soon!
BoboMatrix chapter 26 . 10/19/2006
Very nicely written!

How about a humerous next chapter when shopping for the clothes.
ggirlsismylife chapter 25 . 10/12/2006
"If I kill her, I'll confess." That was funny! I only have one complaint. I dont like that Rory dropped out of Yale. So far thats the only one. Keep up the good work!
smileyGGfan chapter 25 . 10/7/2006
aww cute last 2 chapters. i like how ur weaving the house issues into the chapter. maybe E&R could put a downpayment on the house, and then LL will reject their offer, but then E&R could help make for the rennovations on the Gilmore house? update soon!
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 25 . 10/6/2006
Ah! I LOVE IT. Please,please,please UPDATE asap. Oh, and like let Lorelai be all like "what the hell" to Emily, then after they like fight and whatever, then let Emily be all like "Lorelai, your father and I wanted to get you and Luke this house for you and your child to come or CHILDREN to come, and for Rory, so whenever she wants some place to stay she can go and spend time with her parents." Then like let her be all like "Luke I apologize for my rude behaivor, I came into your house, acting like an insane woman and did not give you the respect you deserved, and for that I'm truly sorry." Then She's all like apologizes to Rory, then turns to Lorelai and is all like "Lorelai, I'm really sorry for all the trouble I've caused for the both you and Luke, I just don't want nothing happening to any of you. I really don't want to lose you, I hope that you can take your father's and My gift to you. I want you two or pardon *four* or even more, to have a big house to fit all of your needs, and so you can give me, and your father beautiful and gorgeous grand-children. You two are so perfect for each other and are truly a match made in heaven. I just hope that I don't lose any of you to something I did. I feel so horrible. Please." Oh, my god I'm so sorry for just putting that all on you it's just that I soLOVE this fic of yours and ugh I dunno. sorry just a suggestion. weoz please please please UPDATE ASAP. keep up the AWESOME job K-DEN! ...ALOHA BRAH...

-Ku'z-
Like2CUHappy chapter 25 . 10/4/2006
i luv it update asap cuz i am dyin to know wats gonna happen!
CripticWolf chapter 25 . 10/4/2006
Awesome chapter! it was very sweet ) please update soon )
ProFfeSseR chapter 25 . 10/4/2006
Another great chapter, although at first you confused me when Lorelai felt the baby kick for the first time, which was after the whole braxton hicks contractions. I thought she was much further since that happenes. I know that it is possible as soon as the second trimester starts, but it's very unlikely it happens, and only in rare cases. It sounded more like preterm labor, but as long as she is okay, it doesn't really matter anyway! I like that Lorelai went to Luke to talk about her feelings and fears. That's something we're missing on the show, and is so important to make a relationship work. Once again, great chapter!
LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 25 . 10/3/2006
haha I can't wait to read next chapter!
caitlynmary chapter 25 . 10/3/2006
INPUT! LOL! UPDATE ASAP!
sarahb2007 chapter 25 . 10/3/2006
ok absoluely loved it can't wait for more and for the next chapter the big talk between lorelai and emily maybe add richard to it too. Hmm well the rest is up to you hope to see an update ASAP

Sarah