Reviews for A Promise You Can Keep
Yuneyn chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Absolutely amazing! There are no other words! I love it when fanfictions are set in the canon story and this one was beautifully done. Now I wish this would have happened in the game
momo chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Tender and sweet, I was washed over with a sense of nostalgia. Maybe because these two have been in my life for 10 years now, reading the scenes from the first game, and the promise of adventure from their childhood, was like reliving a memory. These two have come so far. I hope this doesn't sound too cheesy, or too personal, I just felt so happy reading this. Thank you for writing it.
Auroura chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Ahh, this was so lovely. Tender and uncertain and sweet, but with those moments of lightness, too. This made me snicker and worry and smile and almost cry and then smile again.
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Awesome I love this! This is the best oneshot I have ever read. It is absolutely amazing. My favorite parts are the Beach scene and the Papou Sharing scene.
MoonlightWalks chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is perfect. I'm listening to one of my friends playing Dearly Beloved and there is a thunder storm outside. It is so serene it's wonderful; perfect. I was expecting them to return to the islands in the end, but...I liked it. I liked it a lot. It is one of those things...like the ocean in the morning when no one is there and you have time to think about everything and everyone and where you stand in the world. Sort of sad, but complete. Wonderful and yet so empty. This version is just perfect. Thank you for writing this.

-MoonlightWalks
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was so touching and sweet . Gyya 3

Beautiful amount of detail. Such a pretty image is created in our minds . Hehehe

I luurved this! Rawr!
MelodicMadness chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh my goodness... This was simply amazing. And so beautiful! The way you described their feelings, and how you deepened the meaning of their dialogue, it's just... wonderful!

The whole story was written gorgeously, and your writing style had such a "dreamy" feeling to it, like even the narration were thoughts.

Once again, simply amazing. I'm floored by how incredible this story is. It really made me appreciate RikuxSora more, and the hardships, both mental and physical, that they faced together.
Decembers-Coldest-Rain chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That was really beautiful. :)
Keoi chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Awesome fanfic! Very tasteful
Cavechan chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This story was written exactly a year ago, but I just found it and damn. It was awesome. Very lovely and very sweet. Very emotional and well-written.
elkica chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Honey you just got yourself a fangirl with this marvellous, delicious, savour, beauteously, charming and oh and oh fic, but don't you worry I'm not that that kind that jumps on her idol and suffocate him with her tight grip…I'm more of the stalker kind. ;) Anyway I really, really like how you intertwine the clips in to the story and I love your adjectives; I’m a weird like that.
silvereyesish chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Excellent writing, excellent pairing, excellent everything.

I loved it.

Even if my favorite paring will always be Axel & Roxas, I have liked Riku & Sora from the beginning of KH. So this is awesome.

Good, great, awesome job.
Taeguk chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I like this. And there's more than enough RikuSora angst to go around. And AxelRoxas angst. More than enough. I'm glad you took advantage of the Realm of Darkness at the end of KHII-I was wondering too. :P
AliVal13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I read this story a long while back. It was one of the first I ever read, honestly... I loved it. I loved reading it again, to! So cute!
YoukaiAnjiru chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Oh it was so cute and sad and...and...I luved it! Awesome job and you're a great writer! I'm off to read all your other stories now XD Whenever I see those scenes in the game, I'm gonna think of this XDD