Reviews for Chaos:Destruction: My work is done here
sam chapter 7 . 8/2
I wish there was more of this
Ivory Inkwell chapter 7 . 3/30
It is sad that this story ended prematurely. It has been a good read ~
Anna4Tobias chapter 7 . 3/20
I know it has been forever since you have updated your story but I sincerely hope that you do. I absolutely love it. :)
This. Is. Awesome.!
Is there any chance that you'll update someday? It is too good and has too much potential to be abandoned... So please don't let us down
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/10
Not bad while it lasted, but long abandoned.
arynwy chapter 7 . 1/15
Found this and started reading today. I've read a story where Harry pretended to be a seer to cover for his prior knowledge, but not one where he actually becomes one. I like what you've done so far. So very sad that this is all at this point. It's been awhile - I'm going to bookmark this and hope for the best...
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 1/2
Well this is different but also very enjoyable with plenty of smile opportunities. No update in years, shame that, and since I can't find this 'link to homepage' guess this is another lost fic I'll never see finished huh? Curious though...I was never really into manga called OhMyGoddes but I cant help but notice the similarities between your description of Eris and the pictures of those gals...any connection?
SmexyBananas chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
So Harry is a demi-god?
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Fascinating and funny story! Hope you continue it sometime. :)
Meteoricshipyards chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
That was fun and interesting. I hope you return to it someday (says the man whose Muse fled years ago), but if not, thanks for the story.

Tom A.
Greysh chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
lovely fic :) I'm re-reading this story! It's a favorite.
I hope that you will continue with this. It's a great seer harry fic. very funny, but still make important changes with little nudges.
It's very interesting to see the difference already.
please continue -
Azrael chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Please! I neeeed this! This has to be one of the best fics I have ever found! It is so well written and the idea is the first of it's kind that I have read... .Oh I wish you would keep writing on it.
Kat A. Coop chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
This is really Cool:D
Ran chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Oh good, another Snape apologist who ignores the fact that he willingly hung out with Death Eaters and practiced Dark Magic on Gryffindors.
dianaanne chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Bummer. Wanted to seek the Tarot reading!
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »