Reviews for Chaos:Destruction: My work is done here
tkawaiii2013 chapter 7 . 5/11
I would love lucius / harry, or severus / harry. I think harry needs somebody who does a dowry like a princess, he had to carry the world on his back, and ginny looks like lilly, I just can not see him with a woman.
Rebecca chapter 7 . 3/14
THIS IS SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE!
MisterCrown chapter 7 . 3/4
I wish you continued this.
R. A Cross chapter 7 . 1/25
Update please!
Pretty please!
Jen chapter 7 . 1/17
It's so sad that this excellent fic seems to be abandoned!
FAte chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
You have me yearning for more. Please update this masterpiece. 3
sam chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
I wish there was more of this
Ivory Inkwell chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
It is sad that this story ended prematurely. It has been a good read ~
ASL Anna chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
I know it has been forever since you have updated your story but I sincerely hope that you do. I absolutely love it. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
This. Is. Awesome.!
Is there any chance that you'll update someday? It is too good and has too much potential to be abandoned... So please don't let us down
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Not bad while it lasted, but long abandoned.
arynwy chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
Found this and started reading today. I've read a story where Harry pretended to be a seer to cover for his prior knowledge, but not one where he actually becomes one. I like what you've done so far. So very sad that this is all at this point. It's been awhile - I'm going to bookmark this and hope for the best...
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
Well this is different but also very enjoyable with plenty of smile opportunities. No update in years, shame that, and since I can't find this 'link to homepage' guess this is another lost fic I'll never see finished huh? Curious though...I was never really into manga called OhMyGoddes but I cant help but notice the similarities between your description of Eris and the pictures of those gals...any connection?
SmexyBananas chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
So Harry is a demi-god?
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Fascinating and funny story! Hope you continue it sometime. :)
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »