Reviews for Chaos:Destruction: My work is done here
Ok. reviewer chapter 1 . 10/15
the idiot who posted this “Could you PLEASE continue this? Please? And have Harry end up with Lucius or Snape (preferably the latter)?

Are you friggin mental?! Where the fuq did the author even HINT this was a possibility?! You want a fuqin story with that pairing go write the shit, don’t be pushin your perverted ideals off on others ... I feel like you should have had trigger warnings on your review ... #stupid #daft_moron #freakin_idiot #overabundance_of_slash_desires ... you get the picture? #Squeeeeeeeeee!
EspirituDelMar chapter 7 . 10/6
Idk a person chapter 7 . 8/26
This is really great but you abandoned it
Yo chapter 7 . 6/2
Beeyotch! Update did shìt! It's good ya daft twat
Gacsam chapter 7 . 5/28
Should I expect future chapters?
tkawaiii2013 chapter 7 . 5/11
I would love lucius / harry, or severus / harry. I think harry needs somebody who does a dowry like a princess, he had to carry the world on his back, and ginny looks like lilly, I just can not see him with a woman.
Rebecca chapter 7 . 3/14
THIS IS SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE!
MisterCrown chapter 7 . 3/4
I wish you continued this.
R. A Cross chapter 7 . 1/25
Update please!
Pretty please!
Jen chapter 7 . 1/17
It's so sad that this excellent fic seems to be abandoned!
FAte chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
You have me yearning for more. Please update this masterpiece. 3
sam chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
I wish there was more of this
Ivory Inkwell chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
It is sad that this story ended prematurely. It has been a good read ~
ASL Anna chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
I know it has been forever since you have updated your story but I sincerely hope that you do. I absolutely love it. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
This. Is. Awesome.!
Is there any chance that you'll update someday? It is too good and has too much potential to be abandoned... So please don't let us down
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »