Reviews for Chaos:Destruction: My work is done here
DestructionDarkness chapter 7 . 3/10
Are you still writing if so please try and continue this.
lady firefox chapter 7 . 2/1
Years later and I still wonder how Snape would react to the tarot reading. I come back to this story every once in a while cause its so interesting, so good job! Sad its probably never going to be continued but life gets in the way of writing sometimes so I hope everything is going well for you!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2017
I'm following this in the hope you will be continuing it someday, it's a really interesting story and I would have loved to see Sirius and Harry's meeting.
Skywroe chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
I really enjoyed this. Hope you continue.
Rangle chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
So, you make Harry basically a slave to all Wizardkind?
Rangle chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
I really hope this story doesn't de-evolve into underage little boys "jumping" at each other or even with grown men. Too many HP fanfics ended up like that. It's sick and promote sexual predatory.
Rangle chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
Give the kid an Oscar.. come to think of it, also give him an Emmy & Tony as well.
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 11/8/2017
Great job. A few minor typos here and there.
Ok. reviewer chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
the idiot who posted this “Could you PLEASE continue this? Please? And have Harry end up with Lucius or Snape (preferably the latter)?

Are you friggin mental?! Where the fuq did the author even HINT this was a possibility?! You want a fuqin story with that pairing go write the shit, don’t be pushin your perverted ideals off on others ... I feel like you should have had trigger warnings on your review ... #stupid #daft_moron #freakin_idiot #overabundance_of_slash_desires ... you get the picture? #Squeeeeeeeeee!
EspirituDelMar chapter 7 . 10/6/2017
Idk a person chapter 7 . 8/26/2017
This is really great but you abandoned it
Yo chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
Beeyotch! Update did shìt! It's good ya daft twat
Gacsam chapter 7 . 5/28/2017
Should I expect future chapters?
tkawaiii2013 chapter 7 . 5/11/2017
I would love lucius / harry, or severus / harry. I think harry needs somebody who does a dowry like a princess, he had to carry the world on his back, and ginny looks like lilly, I just can not see him with a woman.
Rebecca chapter 7 . 3/14/2017
THIS IS SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE!
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »