Reviews for Finagle's Quake
Ardeliah chapter 6 . 4/8
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
CopperN13 chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
This is an amazing story I hope you keep writing ones like it!
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
I loved the idea of eating popcorn and watching the Wraith blowing themselves to pieces.

Loved the headlines of Rodney's debate with Radek, concluding with "Who Do You Fear More: Your Doctor or Your Boss?"

Finally the whole adventure/emotional sweep of this story has been brilliant. Liked the comparison of Rodney to Rincewind - constantly scared and complaining but step up to the plate when it matters.
hajimebassaidai chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Several things I adore about this chapter:

"Rodney suspects Zelenka of making the international gesture for 'earth-shattering kaboom'" That's *so* funny!

Secondly that Rodney realisation that worse than dying is dying and taking your friends who are trying to save you out as well.

Finally that no one will leave with "Lorne's voice in the background, saying almost the same thing, but with more 'sir's." Brilliantly put!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
"Well, except for that one grad student, but that was an isolated incident."

x Varda x chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
I absolutely love this story! I've read it a couple of times already on your website. I never realised it was on ff net as well until now. Thank you for writing it :)
lizbet0 chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Oh, this was WONDERFUL! This is one of the best (if not THE best) McKay POV stories I've ever read! You really captured how his mind seems to work!

Thank you, thank you!
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Also, forgot to mention how much I love the title. Had me in stitches all by itself. I haven't read any Stargate (any series)fics in ages but I had to read this one because of the title!
Dimac99 chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
Loved it - very exciting, even though the main characters barely moved an inch! ;-)
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
That was very well done! A nice piece of Rodney and Teyla friendship and angst and working together. I really liked how after chapter one I looked down at the title of that chapter and realized how well it fits! I'm so glad you finished this story cause the cliff hanger at the end of chapter 4 would kill me. And I liked the part when Rodney and Teyla retalated against each other by telling in detail each others injuries. All in all, Awesome!
ferryboat George chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
I haven't read much SG:Atlantis, since I'm still back at the end of season 2 and haven't got caught up yet, but since your fic fits in there so nicely, I decided to check it out, and I'm very glad I did :P Wonderful story, and I'm always for Rodney thumping :P
Frisco chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
Your story was recently recommended, and I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it. Your Rodney voice is fantastic - the ramblings, the momentary panics, the frustration at not being able to work on the problem. And Teyla bursting into giggles when Sheppard finally finds them was perfect.
DominoFalling chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
This is superb. Your characterisation is excellent, your ability to build tension is extraordinary, and your sense of humour is wonderful. Please, please, please write more Atlantis stories, pretty please with sprinkles on top.
Hettie chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
I simply love this story. It is so well organized and plotted. Your dialogue is very suited to each of the characters, who are so well represented here. I really apprectiate that the humor is organic and comes from the wit of the people, not some forced attempt to insert it into a situation.

Thank you for sharing your gift of words.
Spaceseeker chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
This was fantastic! Best read I've had for ages. Everything was just right. I loved Rodney's internal monologue, there were some wonderfully funny bits. I hope you write more SGA and in particular some more Rodney whumping. You are very good at it.