Reviews for A Lucrative Alliance
Amelia chapter 1 . 6/7
I love Won toooooooo.
Thanks for giving me a great read!
Jhinra chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
You're the best. I now declare this an unwritten rule of the universe!

Seriously though this was endlessly amusing. I loved the farm animals. I bet they do get tired of all the silly human melodrama. I've never seen a won fic before, but you really did well on this. It was cute in its own way; but Won was still a clueless business driven merchant. And now I think i'm starting to ramble so i'm gonna cut myself short here okay.

Someone chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was such sweet short story. Truly not enough Won stories out there. I'd love to see some more. He is such an interesting character.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Oh, that was so CUTE! I've got to say, Rhianwen, you never fail to disappoint with your fics. I especially love your spin on Won-a lucrative alliance, indeed! And Vickie felt so realistic...of to start a feminist rally with chocolate.

The best character, though?

Mr. Dog. XD
Aloria-Catalonia chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
this has got to be one of the best fics out there, just so you know
Jersey S chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Aww man! Won's characterization is right on the bat. It's awesome to see a Won fic around here, because as far as I know... there aren't many. And Won's a funny character too, so that's kind of sad. Anyway, I thought you did an awesome job with this. Vickie's reaction to Won finally coming around was perfectly described. Keep it up! I really enjoyed it, and I cracked up quite a bit, too.

BTW, I love this quote:

"Flirting didn’t make money, unless you were in that sort of career path." ...Hehehehehhe.
Rina Lee Mitchal chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Dangit! You beat me to a Won story! Great job, and well written, too! [I'm a bit of a Won fan, too! Yet...I've yet to marry him...I've married Doctor and Rick...I had to start a new file over Rick because I got the Rick Glitch. So sad..._~;;]
Camouflage Wolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I just wanted to piont out, that nastume does not own the rights to harvestmoon. Marvelous inc. does, nastume just translates Harvestmoon into english.

But so far, it was a pretty good story. Keep up the good work :)
KaizenYokoshima chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Depictions of a brutal man devoid of conscience? Check.

Professional diction and syntax? Yep.

Diamond in the form of words? You betcha.

You know, the way you describe Won here sounds a lot like myself (Laughs).
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Well, I've never read one from this series before, but it was by you so...Despite not understanding the backround, it made me laugh. Though I still wish you'd write more of that Star Wars crossover.