Reviews for His Turn
Houtori chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh... I'm so glad of this scene as it shows how Tezuka acknowledged Oishi's sacrifice... And the last bit 'bout their fists was just so...

Brillaintly done!
speadee chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Good job showing their characters and friendships! It's sad that both of them suffered injuries.

I managed to download the fansubbed version of the 1st OVA, but I haven't watched it yet. I don't know where to download the others in avi format.
Tressa chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Wow. A friendship fic that is in a fandom overpopulated with yaoi stories! This was a great one shot. I loved the interaction between Tezuka and Oishi and the understanding they have between each other was presented in a brief but well written way. Thank you for this great story!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Great work!
Teni-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
owh good story going there! i like it! _ and i like your story in "Smash" book that i bought from Comic Fiesta today... lolz... keep up the good work! Bye!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Oh, I swear I had goosebumps as I was reading this. I mean, hey, I was already crying from the LAST episode of PoT (because that's me. I'm overemotional and I cry over everything. xD) and then I go and watch that and I'm like GAH OISHI NO BUT I WANT RYOMA TO PLAY AH WHY CAN'T WE *ALL* PLAY and... yeah.

I loved this story. xD Ignore my rant.
emii-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
great fic; thx for writing it as friendship, 'stead of romance.
kokoro chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
love it. you were able to characterize them very well.

i agree with you in the last note - oishi truly is LOVE!
Sora desu chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Yes! A friendship fic that is not yaoi! I'm so happy! (duh, friendship fic...) but still. Great work. I was thinking about it after watching OVA 1... hehe. Anyway, I'm glad this isn't a crappy fic... coz there are a lot out there. Hehe. Maybe you can make one of Fuji and Tezuka?
Amesla chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I feel so sad when Oishi, you know what happen. I was really disappointed because I was hoping that everyone got a chance to play. But, I guess that wasn't possible. Oh, just thought kills me that Seigaku was really formulated by the plans of Tezuka and Oishi and Oishi couldn't be there. ToT

Gah, I love the relationship and something you convey so well. I really love that all the characters stay in tune and something that, you know, it is hard to do. I hope to read more fics from you in the future. Toodles for now because I have an essay to write or else Mr. Boyte will glare and than, decide whether I should graduate or not.

Ames
aPeurDeFISH1412 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Nice story! Although, I don't get the comment at the end...?

So, I was trying to read the summaries on the back of the Chinese PoT manga and I'd already read short summaries of the anime for most of the episodes from 127-178, and apparently, none or at least most of 127-178 does not exist in the manga? Is that right? If you know what happens at the beginning of the Nationals, please tell me. From what I can tell, Rokakku looses to, uh, I don't know what that school's called, 0-5, and the next thing you know, Ryoma's playing singles something against them? Please tell me if you know. Arigato!

How's the Golden Pair supposed to work now? That's the only actually very efficient doubles team Seigaku has! Now what? Dream pair again?

Ganbatte!
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is really nice. do write more.