Reviews for A Second Mission With The Ally
Similarly different chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
ah! I loved that one too!
Mewmewmemint chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i'm getting attached to tis story
MoonStarDutchess chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
Dang, I thought for sure I reviewed this story... oh well. Very good sequel. I enjoyed it.
Cagalli-Yula-Athha chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
I think you should continue the story. Like Lust could come back because she has a plan to get a better stone from Roy or something. Then the military could find out about Roy and Riza and ... oh I don't know! Your a great writer and I think you should continue. I'm sure you could come up with a million ideas. it's your choice.
SteveMcQueen chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Wow I like your story! You're good.
Fullmetalfan chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
Aw...that's so sweet.

Actually, it's not bad of an ending. You could end it here if you wanted and there really wouldn't be a terrible cliffhanger -like if you stopped in the middle of a story. Or...you could continue it *wink wink, nudge nudge*... It's really your decision! But I think you'd make A LOT of readers happy if you kept writing! Anyway, this chapter was short and sweet and to the point.

Fabulous story!
Fullmetalfan chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
Nice, but this chapter was too short! It was romantic though...*thinks about happy thoughts* Okay, you probably think it's kind of creepy that I've reviewed every chapter in a row, but I just want to help with the number of reviews. Besides, you're story deserves it!
Fullmetalfan chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
Aw...Riza remembers! It's a bitter-sweet love! I hope they have a happy ending. I wonder what Envy's plan is? I hate cliffhangers! MUST READ MORE! This was an excellent chapter and you are an excellent writer!
Fullmetalfan chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
Yay! Roy's trying to express his feelings to Riza -again-! Good chapter! I want to know why Lust showed up! She's evil and was talking smack about Riza! (but out of the homunculi, she's my favorite) Again, the plot thinkens even more! Oh, I also wanted to say that I love the way you describe special/romantic moments. They're so full of vivid words!

-Fullmetalfan (_)
Fullmetalfan chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
And now the plot thickens! I really like how you've incoorperated cuts from your first part of this story into this one as the flashbacks. It's a good reminder of what happened. *goes back to re-read The Ally and smiles* I wonder what Roy is going to say to answer Riza's question? I'm going to keep reading, even if I should go to bed soon...It's 10:00 and I have to get up very early for a dentist appointment...

See yah!

-Fullmetalfan
Fullmetalfan chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Aw, I love this! I'm reviewing it because I like it, not because it needs work! Even though the chapters are short, its got a steady pace that flows easily. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Roy and Riza are so cute together! I'm reading the next chapter right away!

-Fullmetalfan
Fullmetalfan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Awesome opening! It's me, Fullmetalfan. Sorry I didn't figure out that you had the sequel posted up! I love your writing, so keep updating! I'm going to read the rest of the stuff you have posted! I feel so bad for Roy...(_
RedSoul chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
hi there,

i really like your story, the sequel and the prequel..

but why? why did you have to end it there?

but don't worry i won't kill you anyway.

redsoul
Seo.Yeonhee chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
I didn't realize there was a sequel O_O

lol. I think I should spend less time reading my books.

Good story! I loved it just as much as the first
Laceisoverrated chapter 7 . 5/23/2006