Reviews for A Rival From The Future
Jillyfan33 chapter 1 . 11/8
Please continue. I think it will only take a few chapters to finish, and I want to see how they finally date.
My problem with these types of stories is that they always show what is happening in the future as well as the past. This is impossible as Harry going back to the past would completely change the future all together!
Himanshu.99 chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
I find it very inappropriate that Lily thinks harry as her brother/father and may fancy James.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
One more chapter! I beg of u! Just one more!
Marvelgeek42 chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Is there a reason, why you arent continuing this? Or have I missed a sequel or something?7
Marvelgeek42
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Great.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Wouldn't they notice he had lily's eyes? Like obviously?
IndigoDragonRider chapter 21 . 4/18/2013
I like this a lot plz update
madweasel chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
I'm a Snilly/Jilly. Person but normally I prefer the Snilly a friendship. Anyway I really like this story keep it up!
Aria657 chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
It's so sweet. I love James and Lily.
CannedMushroom chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Notes belong at, either, the beggining of a chapter or the end.
dolphinpotter7 chapter 21 . 1/12/2010
no why do u stop?
Reader chapter 10 . 12/25/2009
What I don't get about your story is how Harry is messing up with Lily and James, nearly calling them Mum and Dad. I mean, Harry hasn't ever met them before, he was about one when they died, so he never really talks about them and never really had the oppurtunity to call tem mum or dad, he's meeting them for the first time, so they should really be just people called Lily and James that became his parents, but he wouldn't really identify or be familiar with them.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 21 . 11/8/2009