Reviews for Homecoming
LynneBailey chapter 73 . 5/9
OMG I can't stop from crying..what a well written scene at the train station...I surely hope these two get married...something tells me alot is going to happen before that. UGH I can't stand it...what else could possibley happen...oh well I can't stop reading.
LynneBailey chapter 4 . 4/30
This story i awesome...I'm just loving it and wanted you to know. I know I'm really late in the game and have read and loved your other stories as well. This is so long so I waited so I could take the time to enjoy. Just wanted you to know. Thanks for sharing your story...
msnovelist chapter 112 . 3/1
This. Is. A. Masterpiece.
I cried during the scene in Sully's old bedroom in Cambridge.
I am just leaving random comments but I wanted you to know how much I appreciate this. Bravo!
msnovelist chapter 100 . 2/28
Since I hit chapter 100 I thought it would be nice to leave you some words... I read your story twice but always quitting it before the end. This time I am determined to finish it; I just want to tell you how good you are. You are not a ff writer, you are a novelis. And believe me, from me this is the best compliment I can say someone lol! This is such a great, little word so perfectly described. Congratulations! Bravo! That's amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
are you ever going to continue with this story?
Guest chapter 171 . 8/9/2014
I have just got into fan fiction this story is great was so disappointed it wasn't finished. Would be great if you could complete it.
LdyCJn chapter 171 . 7/13/2014
I just finished reading this story for the third time and as always couldn't put it down. I haven't read it in a couple of years since before you posted the last 5 chapters. I promised myself I wouldn't read it again until it was finished. Curiosity got the better of me. Your last posted chapters were beautifully written. I couldn't imagine a wedding and honeymoon seen any better. Hopefully this beautiful masterpiece will be finished one day. Till then I will wait and just enjoy what has already been written.
Sully Quinn chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I LOVE IT !
Judy chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
I've only gotten to chapter 30 so far but I am captivated. Too bad I had to stop reading to sleep. Your story seems so well thought out. Can't wait to finish. Hope one day you will be able to finish but I know RL comes first. Thanks for some a wonderful story.
PMGM chapter 171 . 5/11/2014
Please finish. You're almost there, and it's been such a great ride. pm
Guest chapter 171 . 5/5/2014
This is a fantastic novel. I hope this encourages you to continue. I know you have more fantastic ideas.
LittleTurtle88 chapter 171 . 4/7/2014
I'm Italian and English is not my mother language, but I couldn't stop reading your story!
It's wonderful, a masterpiece! You had a great idea imaging Michaela and Sully meeting as children, growing up together and falling in loveā€¦ The plot is so intriguing! Your fan fiction is one of the best I have ever read!
Please update it, I literally felt in love with your writing!
judil62 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Please keep writing this story...I am intrigued by Josef coming to Colorado Springs. Please keep writing. As others said i haven't gotten anything done for days...thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 171 . 11/11/2013
This story was interesting so I was disappointed when it just stopped. You hinted at more because of the part of the future stories that showed Michaela pregnant and Josef getting off the stage in Colorado Springs. Please finish it.
LandoLady chapter 121 . 9/11/2013
What hdagostino said. OMG...