Reviews for Homecoming
wvillegasv chapter 1 . 2/11
When are you going to finish this beautiful story? I think is your best ;)
This is such a wonderful story...it deserves to be finished! Please continue!
LynneBailey chapter 73 . 5/9/2015
OMG I can't stop from crying..what a well written scene at the train station...I surely hope these two get married...something tells me alot is going to happen before that. UGH I can't stand it...what else could possibley happen...oh well I can't stop reading.
LynneBailey chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
This story i awesome...I'm just loving it and wanted you to know. I know I'm really late in the game and have read and loved your other stories as well. This is so long so I waited so I could take the time to enjoy. Just wanted you to know. Thanks for sharing your story...
ellenlovesellen chapter 112 . 3/1/2015
This. Is. A. Masterpiece.
I cried during the scene in Sully's old bedroom in Cambridge.
I am just leaving random comments but I wanted you to know how much I appreciate this. Bravo!
ellenlovesellen chapter 100 . 2/28/2015
Since I hit chapter 100 I thought it would be nice to leave you some words... I read your story twice but always quitting it before the end. This time I am determined to finish it; I just want to tell you how good you are. You are not a ff writer, you are a novelis. And believe me, from me this is the best compliment I can say someone lol! This is such a great, little word so perfectly described. Congratulations! Bravo! That's amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
are you ever going to continue with this story?
Guest chapter 171 . 8/9/2014
I have just got into fan fiction this story is great was so disappointed it wasn't finished. Would be great if you could complete it.
LdyCJn chapter 171 . 7/13/2014
I just finished reading this story for the third time and as always couldn't put it down. I haven't read it in a couple of years since before you posted the last 5 chapters. I promised myself I wouldn't read it again until it was finished. Curiosity got the better of me. Your last posted chapters were beautifully written. I couldn't imagine a wedding and honeymoon seen any better. Hopefully this beautiful masterpiece will be finished one day. Till then I will wait and just enjoy what has already been written.
Sully Quinn chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I LOVE IT !
Judy chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
I've only gotten to chapter 30 so far but I am captivated. Too bad I had to stop reading to sleep. Your story seems so well thought out. Can't wait to finish. Hope one day you will be able to finish but I know RL comes first. Thanks for some a wonderful story.
PMGM chapter 171 . 5/11/2014
Please finish. You're almost there, and it's been such a great ride. pm
Guest chapter 171 . 5/5/2014
This is a fantastic novel. I hope this encourages you to continue. I know you have more fantastic ideas.
LittleTurtle88 chapter 171 . 4/7/2014
I'm Italian and English is not my mother language, but I couldn't stop reading your story!
It's wonderful, a masterpiece! You had a great idea imaging Michaela and Sully meeting as children, growing up together and falling in loveā€¦ The plot is so intriguing! Your fan fiction is one of the best I have ever read!
Please update it, I literally felt in love with your writing!
judil62 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Please keep writing this story...I am intrigued by Josef coming to Colorado Springs. Please keep writing. As others said i haven't gotten anything done for days...thanks for writing.