Reviews for Loving Fleur Delacour
bobt chapter 3 . 9/17
good
Unless my memory fails me, she physically abused her daughter. I don't give a damn if she had the best intentions, what she did was still completely wrong.
Remmi chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
Mm... Resolution wih Fleur's parents, I hope? I want her to reunite wih at least her little sister. :)
Remmi chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
I actually like stories that only imply they have sex. Simply because it helps me focus on the story more and not put my head in the gutter for some time after reading. I would have just search smut for that if I wanted that. Haha.
Remmi chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
I do hope you wrote Bill to be more understanding soon.. I think having Luna and Ginny go off the deep end is enough. I might not take it if another Weasley goes bad. Ehe...
Remmi chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
Oh gawd why are Luna and Ginny so effin awful here and why are they keeping them there. This has GOT to be the last straw! I want them out! x_
Remmi chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Oh gosh. Remus and Tonks. Always have been my fave HP couple. :')
freeeenchgaygurl chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
haha good idea the tonks things ;) very funnny
freeenchgaygurl chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Awwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That's the most unrealistic Luna and ginny I've ever heard
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
I personally love this story! I love reading long stories with more than four chapters! Fleur and Hermonie are such a cute couple! This story is good cause its not too smutty but it is smutty romantic funny sweet and enjoyable to read! DeMoKa you have outdone yourself!
Some Guy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Please make more long Fleur Hermione fanfics.
Some Guy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Simply wonderful. This is one of the best Hermione/Fleur fanfics ever. Please make more LONG Hermione/Fleur stories.