Reviews for Masks and Mist
MidnightGenius chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
You have a gift for adorable
Suiteki chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
great! please update a new chapter again soon!
Lady-Serena-Snape chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
Here is my review but first I would like to request A dance since you said you would dance. I request the Chicken Dance. Ok now that that is out of the way your fic is brilliant and I can't wait to reead more. Please update really soon please.

Serena
RMM chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
I think the story is differnet and I'm enjoying it so please keep updating and writing
snowlight144 chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
interesting
alwaysariyana chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Wonderful, confused a little til I read more clearly. Keep at it.
snarry-fan7 chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
A nice chapter and I am enjoying this story thoroughly. Keep up the good work and please update soon.~Sophia
Tsurai Shi chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
...O.o...What the heck? Oh, I'm so confused!

-Megan
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
update soon please
kirallie chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Interesting start! Where did Draco go? What exactly did Harry do? More soon please!
snarry-fan7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Very interesting so far and I would love to read more. I like how this is developing and I also can't wait to find out why Severus is calling Harry by his first name, Draco too. Keep up the good work and please update soon.~Sophia
StarGazer-usa chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
This is an interesting beginning, but you need something to bridge between the Harry we see in the "Half Blood Prince" who wants to kill Snape on sight and the Harry in your story who loves Snape.

One way to do this would be to write a "prologue" chapter which explains why Harry knows Snape killed Dumbledore while acting under Dumbledore's orders. Another way would be to explain that the two men that appeared to be Draco and Snape were really someone else polyjuiced.
arc.black chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
can't wait for more! harry's thinking at the end made for a nice closing of the chapter.
Tsurai Shi chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Great beginning! But short. *pouts* I CAN'T CAN'T FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

-Megan