Reviews for Aiming for the Stars
Alexa-rlove chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Continuala por favor ยก amo este triangulo amoroso :3 sasutenneji :3
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Please let me know if u will continue this. Please do

This is great
Firrelle chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
such an amazing story! i love it! (i hope you update soon or i will steal your PENCIL! xD)

3 but really, update soon :D
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Oh, yeah, I saw one of those pictures! It's my desktop wallpaper, actually!
kenni no. 1 chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
wow, i am so in heart with this fic.
Jeanne chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
i love the last few lines of this chapter. it's very touching. so will neji's fiance's true intentions be reveled or will you forever keep this in the dark? it's been about 3 years already...i shouldn't be hoping huh, but can't hurt to try. please if ever, come back and continue.
Uchihas1010Hyuuga chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY!

It is SO original! I love your writing style! And I definitely love the story plot!
keane chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
is it end ? update please .UPDATE
White Griffin of the Hyuuga's chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
WOW this story is so cool im very impressed . But still Sasuke is sweet and all but to tell you the truth i think Neji should get Tenten because he had feelings for her longer and sure sasuke changed but still the past effects the future and sasuke's past was very bad i dont think he descerves a very nice girl like tenten (mostly because i hate to see what there kids look like) . Well please let Neji get Tenten hey i got a idea why not just make sasuke and neji get in a life or death fight then when there getting ready to figher there last blows tenten can get in the way and if that happens the one effected the most is the one who tenten would truly love because some one who truley loves you is going to be the most effected if your hurt . Well also one more thing my name means that im the gardian of the hyuugas but mostly for neji i like that guy alote i mostly like his eyes well goodbye .
tsukiYomi chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
this fic was too cool! i really liked the sasuke/tenten scenes! : )
Krizzie chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
GAH! I finally found this! hehe... I've read it a while ago but the search engine wouldn't cooperate with me so yeah... uh... it's a long story. XP

This is a very well-written story. I particularly like your characterization.
Flamin' Sky chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
woo haven't read nejiten in awhile. this story definetly made me fell in love with it again, update soon :d
Gambatte chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Aww, lovely story! Keep up the good work!
adiksaNaruto06 chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
please continue it..your story really struck me...
Camilla chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
good job i think that there is too many Neji Ten stories i think sasuke and tenten should end up together where they belong