Reviews for Sensitivity
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
W O W !

This is a great character study and definitely fits in with who House is.

It's the pieces like this, that come to us for no reason, that really are the best!
Elessar King chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I'm so amused about the Surgeon's Mate. That's the best. I have missed reading your fics, they're always so wonderful. Very well done, as always :D
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Great story! Love Wilson-House friendship. Although, there is a bit of slashy tones. Well, whatever. It's not mushy enough for me to count as slash. keep up the good work!
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Yay! I love your House/Wilson fics, they're always so amazing and truthful in comparison with the show, and are so beautifully written!
Caerulea chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
So many layers of emotion, absolutely beleivable without being sappy. Lovely.
DEACTIVATED-ACCOUNT404 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
how do you manage to take a single day, really, and make it into a spectacularly written character piece on TWO characters? hats off to you, and no less for the aubrey-maturin bit.
mou chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I love the way you write.
Austenfan chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I am a huge fan of hurt/comfort fics like this. Nothing Too angsty, (although angst can be nice for other things) illness and tending to.

I really enjoyed this- the description the way that both men just seemed so completely in character.

I like thinking of House semi-awkardly offering comfort. I feel like you got it just right. He wasn't a jerk, but he wasn't sappy.

Anyway... I truly enjoyed this story very much. Thank you!
unspokenbeauty chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
so lovely...
AtreidesHeir chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
AWW cute and I like Wilson's comment about House cooking. YAY House actually caring about Wilson and showing it makes for a good story.
Etoro chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Cute. I always loved House/Wilson friendship, but I only find slashes (which I can't stand!) Happy I found this though. Love some of the comments House made, like it's soup from the good can and such. Very funny. Also with the line of Wilson falling into his soup bowl and dieing. Again, very funny.

~~soccerchick13~~
Mish1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Great writing _ I really love your fics with House and Wilson!
SilentTrainConductor chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I only just recently got into House, and I've been searching for some good Wilson-House friendship fics, and I was so happy that you had them. This fic was a wonderfulmixture of emotions.

House's thoughts are touching, and raw, he admits that he doesn't care for the patients, he cares more for solving the puzzle, but yet he deeply wants Wilson to get better.

I also loved the Aubrey-Maturin inclusion, another great friendship.

Please keep writing more, they're wonderful.