Reviews for Conviction
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
great chapter...House is the KING of deflection. Make a stink about his pills to distract the search of his wallet...perfect. We see him do this same tactic all the time. Listen to his mouth to distract you from his eyes or posture or whatever else his is hiding. Great job.
story2tell chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Again, quite excellent!
sandstar08 chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
i really liked this story. well thought out, interesting plot twist with the police, and the interaction between wilson house and chase was pretty good. the formatting needs a little work, and cameron foreman and cuddy could have been developed a little more as characters, but keeping them in the background keeps the focus on house and chase like it should.

well done.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 9 . 5/12/2007
Hope it is not too late to leave a review...I really liked your fic, thanks a lot for sharing!
Aqua Mage chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
Wow, great fic! Loved it.
med-anomaly chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
Just happened across this. Very enjoyable. I liked your backstory for Chase and how you delved further into the House/Wilson prank war and it's consequences. Nicely done. :)
embeer2004 chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
And another great story!

*shakes head at House* Hiding it when he has a real reason to go home early and faking it when he's relatively all right. Good that Cuddy knows him.

Poor Chase though, what with his mom.

When I saw that episode where Wilson has filed through House's cane, I was surprised he'd do something like that cause it would've brough House extra pain, so it's nice to see a story like this. (love Wilson though - they're just boys being boys)
Ivy3 chapter 9 . 9/7/2006
Interesting. I felt you rather rushed the ending, and didn't gice the closure with Chase that I wanted.
french-charlotte chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
Awesome chapter. Keep up the good writings. I felt so bad for Chase!
blasphamy6669 chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
Very House ending! Good job. ;)
jojocat chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I am enjoying the story very much. Thanks for sharing you talent!
Ivy3 chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
Ah, cliff hanger. Poor Chase, getting arrested along with House, the poster boy for how Choir Boys go bad ;). Hope you update soon.
french-charlotte chapter 8 . 8/31/2006
Cool. That was a pretty cool chapter. I still want to find out what happened with Chase's scar!
blasphamy6669 chapter 8 . 8/31/2006
Yay for House revilations! Great update, I can't wait to find out what happens next. ;)
10miles chapter 8 . 8/31/2006
a BIG thank you to DIY Sheep for giving such excellent comments!

(Which I meant to say, but forgot to add on top of the Chapter 8 - Revelations page).

Not really a very fitting title, I just like the word ;)

I promise the final chapter will be up next week so you don't have to wait as long, and everything will be revealed !