Reviews for How Do I Hate You? Let Me Count The Ways
sophiafreak7797 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
omg i love this it's short but funny and so sweet i could so say all those i hate stuff to one or two boys and i would accually mean it but i love this.
BrokenSnow.X chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow, that was great! I fell in love with this, go Hermione!

Xx )
lovestoned16 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
hahaha. ! i LOVE it.
Shibskip chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This was a really good oneshot.

The way 'I hate you' goes to 'I like you' really seems so natural and going with the flow like when you're angry and you start yelling then you rally don't realise what you're saying...thats what I mean by going with the flow.
Gwen's Faith chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
How frakin sweet. Man i sure love a good rant and Hermione can almost beat me in it. I also love how she starts off with what she rally hates and then gets to things she hates because he will do them and how she hates that she hates that. Man good lines in the story and how they seperated was hoe needed to be because their is no future. Draco might of taken Hermione's breath away but that story took mine.
carpet-rainbows chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
you're work is continuously lovely.

power to you.

starrlightt chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
really passionate account of it; good job!
Grotesque chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
oh please make more chapters!

i want to see what happens!
AutumnLeaves09 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006

I love your story..

It was soo sweet...
FaithInSnape chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Aw, like someone else said, it reminded me a *tiny* bit of "10 Things I Hate About You," though Hermione listed quite a bit more than 10 things, eh? LOL But it was very cute. LOVED the last paragraph. Great job! :)
tortugan.sparrow chapter 1 . 4/25/2006

Made my day. :)
weasleytwinsaresexy chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
That was a very good story i loved it too bad u arent going to continue it.
chloe chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
i really like it...r u thinking about adding more chapters? :)
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Brilliant Please Please Write another chapter or sequel

Because I will Hound you until you do
atruwriter chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I loved this one-shot. I thought it was wonderfully written! Very real, seemed in character, nicely done. Good work.