Reviews for Need Some Time
merderola chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
I'm in love with this story! The way Derek carried her inside - in my head - was so perfect and S2
Kurlyfry chapter 34 . 4/8/2007
This is a really great story. I just finished reading all of it and I LOVE it!
Kilikina1 chapter 34 . 4/8/2007
Super glad to see him out of the hospital...and he needs his hair back! that definitely adds to the "McDreamy-ness"
emiilyjannne chapter 34 . 4/7/2007
aww love it its cute plz continue
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 34 . 4/7/2007
sweet
mrs. derek mcdreamy chapter 34 . 4/7/2007
love it update soon
Puck and Rachel fan chapter 34 . 4/7/2007
I loved it. Please post more soon.

Brandy
mc.perkky chapter 33 . 1/25/2007
i started to read this ages ago but i forgot about then i found it again and i can't get enough of it

i went to new zealand just after christmas..all i really remember is trees, mountains, lamb/sheep (those things are everywhere), and long long drives to get from one place to another.

when does season 3 start in NZ? coz i heard it started in june over here in aus and i was wonderin if you have the same miss fourtunes as us..

i love how derek lost his hair..i think it's funny..though i don't suggest patrick dempsey to even think about shaving his hair coz all hell will break lose..

update soon!
mrs. derek mcdreamy chapter 32 . 1/21/2007
ahh i love it! update soon!
Millzy chapter 33 . 1/15/2007
Good two chapters! I'm not in NZ atm so I don't know when Greys is starting, do you?
Heather0120 chapter 33 . 1/10/2007
Just got caught up on the last few chapters! Im so glad Derek is okay, but now no ring What! Why! lol Update soon :D
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 33 . 1/9/2007
McDreamy with no hair! ::tear:: who am i kidding he can make bald dreamy too lol! Sorry about your teacher. Hurry back
MerDer4ver chapter 33 . 1/7/2007
very good. when isn't Mere thinking about getting inside Derek's pants... lol

update soon
twihard1234 chapter 33 . 1/7/2007
dont have derek e mad or anything have it like she toke it off for a shower or something kk update soon
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 33 . 1/7/2007
can't figure out why she'd take off the ring and i missing something?