Reviews for Glimpse The Tempest
vangoghadmirer chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
This chapter was fantastic! You have to update it real soon! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Cymrugal chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
You CANNOT leave us hanging here with their blood pooling on the ground! This is a beyond-evil cliffie! Oh, Albus, Minerva!

Excellent, if awful (in the true sense of the word) chapter. Minerva is amazingly strong.

Does AD sense her presence/occupy her space the same way she is in his?
Aleta II Anon chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
Wow a very interesting chapter. I'm really interested to see where you are going to take us next.
Captain MadHat chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
gee cliffie much? LOL awesome stuff...seriously totally awesome

thanx

xxphoenix
OldFashionedGrl chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
Well, oh my God!

That was certainly a powerful and painful chapter. I hope they are both released from their suffering soon. (and that you are inspired to post the next part, oh, I don't know, imediately!)

Great chapter!
vangoghadmirer chapter 30 . 8/14/2007
I happened upon this a couple of days ago and must say you have me pulled into the story from the first chapter. Do hope you update it soon.
jessicaisfabulous chapter 30 . 8/13/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter!

( :
occaecation chapter 30 . 8/11/2007
If you don't update soon I'll... I'll... sit here and sutter at you xD. Wonderful, wonderful chapters, I am (as always) in complete awe of your ideas and style. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been reading this on my BlackBerry, which can't review :/.

-Rayne
rosefg chapter 30 . 8/10/2007
Just when I think the plot could not thicken anymore, it does. This chapter was just beautiful and your plotline is sheer brilliance. I am looking forward to seeing the final outcome - particularly to see how Minerva and Dumbledore cope with the disunion.
OldFashionedGrl chapter 30 . 8/9/2007
Oh wow! The tension just keeps mounting. I'm surprised that Horendus is the Unspeakable responsible. Great plot twist and explanation for the book which you created an excellent title for, by the way. I should have said that earlier. I'm dying to know what will happen to Albus and Minerva. You've really created an incredible story here. Thank you for all your hard work. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
trulyamused chapter 30 . 8/9/2007
No, cliffies are abounding. Let's get to this quickly. Great chapter as always.

Truly
dhawthorne chapter 30 . 8/9/2007
Oh, my goodness! How can this happen? Poor Minerva and Albus! Great twist with the Productum Intumesco being created as a warning sign. PLEASE update soon! This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
Gynji chapter 30 . 8/9/2007
WOW OK where's chapter 31? Quick Minerva are we to assume that whatever happens to ALbus will now be directly linked to Minerva? come on Lee hurry up with whatever you have to fetch
rosefg chapter 29 . 8/7/2007
This is just a beautiful chapter - the last two in particular have been lovely, and full of revelations even though you left this last one with such a cruel cliff hanger.

I am looking forward to reading more, particularly on the disunion and it's affects.
Aurinko chapter 29 . 8/6/2007
Wow! Fabulous, and I can't believe I haven't read this before. Hope you update again soon, can't wait to see what happens to them. They're so close and yet still somewhat unresolved...and your bond is fabulous.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »