Reviews for Glimpse The Tempest
PiER chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
I've just read the last 4 chapters. Bloody hell. My eyes are popping out of my head. Just brilliant. I don't know what to praise first. I could picture everything so vividly, Productum Intumesco, the disunion and even the ceiling in St. Mungo's. Minerva's pain was descirbed on so many levels I'm in awe.

It's not just your descriptions that are great but also your ideas. The whole concept of the engulfment and the disunion. Kalypso. The way the story started in the middle of their argument then backtracked, caught up and is now continuing. Even the title is magnificent.

The only thing I can fault is the evil cliffie! I look forward to more!

PiER
Aleta II Anon chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
Wow, this was an incredible chapter. I cannot wait to see what happens next. It looks like even thier natural bond has been broken because she no longer feels anything for him. How sad I know she will probably be furious about that. Once agian well done.
vangoghadmirer chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
I was glad to see this one updated when I got up this morning. Another awesome chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
landslide chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
this is the most wonderful, imaginative, excellently written, gripping story i have read so far. I salute you!

Of course, i am absolutely impatient to where this is going, but i really love how you have gone back in time, caught up and are progressing into time: exceptionally skillful!

~landslide~
T chapter 31 . 8/24/2007
God! THank you!
BrieB chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Great story so far! This chapter was my favorite. I love the poem, and the part about the strange coughing yelps had me in hysterics; I had an art teacher who did that :) I can't wait to keep reading!
vangoghadmirer chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
This chapter was fantastic! You have to update it real soon! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Cymrugal chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
You CANNOT leave us hanging here with their blood pooling on the ground! This is a beyond-evil cliffie! Oh, Albus, Minerva!

Excellent, if awful (in the true sense of the word) chapter. Minerva is amazingly strong.

Does AD sense her presence/occupy her space the same way she is in his?
Aleta II Anon chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
Wow a very interesting chapter. I'm really interested to see where you are going to take us next.
Captain MadHat chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
gee cliffie much? LOL awesome stuff...seriously totally awesome

thanx

xxphoenix
OldFashionedGrl chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
Well, oh my God!

That was certainly a powerful and painful chapter. I hope they are both released from their suffering soon. (and that you are inspired to post the next part, oh, I don't know, imediately!)

Great chapter!
vangoghadmirer chapter 30 . 8/14/2007
I happened upon this a couple of days ago and must say you have me pulled into the story from the first chapter. Do hope you update it soon.
jessicaisfabulous chapter 30 . 8/13/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter!

( :
occaecation chapter 30 . 8/11/2007
If you don't update soon I'll... I'll... sit here and sutter at you xD. Wonderful, wonderful chapters, I am (as always) in complete awe of your ideas and style. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been reading this on my BlackBerry, which can't review :/.

-Rayne
rosefg chapter 30 . 8/10/2007
Just when I think the plot could not thicken anymore, it does. This chapter was just beautiful and your plotline is sheer brilliance. I am looking forward to seeing the final outcome - particularly to see how Minerva and Dumbledore cope with the disunion.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »