Reviews for Glimpse The Tempest
rosefg chapter 33 . 9/4/2007
This is just beautiful - the scene with Sally was heart breaking, and then to see her finally meet Dumbledore's eyes was all a little too much. You capture Minerva perfectly, and I can't wait to see where you take the next two chapters and to see how it ends. I have my fingers crossed that there will be hope for them to regain their love.
Aleta II Anon chapter 33 . 9/4/2007
Wow how awful for them you wrote this chapter so well. It was incredible I cannot wait to see what you do next. By the way the more chapters the merrier.
Old stuff of Mine chapter 32 . 8/28/2007
"The thought of Dumbledore did not seem to invoke any such emotion now. It was merely a name among millions."

That's so sad! You almost made me cry (

Keep up the good work (And get them together in the end!)

Ze'eva
Apodrru chapter 32 . 8/28/2007
I had a few chapters to catch up on here and I was not disappointed :) This story is very engrossing and so very creative. Your descriptions are wonderful.

I am a little saddened by the last line - as I am sure you intended :) I hope they come around and see how special they are to each other even without their special connection.
OldFashionedGrl chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
Wow, this is an incredible story you've put together. It's so sad that Minerva seems to not have feelings for Albus at this point. I'm anxious to see how you wrap all this up. It's fascinating.
rosefg chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
This is just beautiful - the imagery your create is wonderful, and full of the most incredible twist and turns. It is just a joy to read, and I look forward to seeing where you take this.
trulyamused chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
Wow, a name among millions. Seems a bit cruel after everything they've gone though together. I hope things get better. Excellent work.

Truly
PiER chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
I've just read the last 4 chapters. Bloody hell. My eyes are popping out of my head. Just brilliant. I don't know what to praise first. I could picture everything so vividly, Productum Intumesco, the disunion and even the ceiling in St. Mungo's. Minerva's pain was descirbed on so many levels I'm in awe.

It's not just your descriptions that are great but also your ideas. The whole concept of the engulfment and the disunion. Kalypso. The way the story started in the middle of their argument then backtracked, caught up and is now continuing. Even the title is magnificent.

The only thing I can fault is the evil cliffie! I look forward to more!

PiER
Aleta II Anon chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
Wow, this was an incredible chapter. I cannot wait to see what happens next. It looks like even thier natural bond has been broken because she no longer feels anything for him. How sad I know she will probably be furious about that. Once agian well done.
vangoghadmirer chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
I was glad to see this one updated when I got up this morning. Another awesome chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
landslide chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
this is the most wonderful, imaginative, excellently written, gripping story i have read so far. I salute you!

Of course, i am absolutely impatient to where this is going, but i really love how you have gone back in time, caught up and are progressing into time: exceptionally skillful!

~landslide~
T chapter 31 . 8/24/2007
God! THank you!
BrieB chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Great story so far! This chapter was my favorite. I love the poem, and the part about the strange coughing yelps had me in hysterics; I had an art teacher who did that :) I can't wait to keep reading!
vangoghadmirer chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
This chapter was fantastic! You have to update it real soon! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Cymrugal chapter 31 . 8/23/2007
You CANNOT leave us hanging here with their blood pooling on the ground! This is a beyond-evil cliffie! Oh, Albus, Minerva!

Excellent, if awful (in the true sense of the word) chapter. Minerva is amazingly strong.

Does AD sense her presence/occupy her space the same way she is in his?
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »