Reviews for Glimpse The Tempest
Cate Eliot chapter 39 . 6/24/2013
This was such an amazing story! I had to stay up all night just to finish it because I was so hooked! It is by far the most well written, well planned, and interesting story about AD/MM I've read-ever. I loved how every part seemed to hook into one another. And I especially enjoyed the earlier parts when Minerva was in school. The way you should her relationship with her mentor and Transfiguration Professor. You did such a good job with the length of the chapters and focusing on each part of their relationship from start to beginning. You made me cry and laugh, all throughout the story. The creativeness with the two most powerful magical being and how they're connected and the pain they felt being just ripped from each other. I think you have the two characters refined to their originals to a t. I especially enjoyed Kalypto and her role in the story, being able to see the bond between them. I hope you write another story like this! It's too good for words. Excellent job-I was truly enthralled!
Befham chapter 39 . 11/14/2012
Interesting story.. This is the first AD/MM story I've ever read and I'm so glad that I picked this one to read.
JustFishy chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
ooooh - now I really, really liked this chapter - the sublty of Albus and Minerva's feelings are tangible. Very well done!
JustFishy chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Bookmark chapter 8
JustFishy chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was some fireworks show! Wow!
JustFishy chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I love the slow, methodical and logical way that Dumbledore and McGonagall are getting to know each other - its smooth, it makes sense, he's placing a great deal of trust in her, and teaching her to believe in herself, since he already believes in her - and through that, they are now bonded in ways they never were before - and I find it beautiful! Quite beautiful!

Very much enjoying this story - and I very much enjoy the way you write your Dumbledore.
JustFishy chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Well well - this is an interesting development.
JustFishy chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
*grins* Love the Lemon Drop umbrella, as well as the subtle way Minerva does the 'do-you-like-so and so-dance' with her friend Charles.
sammyfish chapter 39 . 9/25/2011
This was a really interesting story. Not something I would usually read, but I enjoyed it very much. You had a nicely selfish and disinterested villain, as well as a wonderful mystery. There was some really lovely humour, and fluff too, as well as the interweaving of the darkness of Voldemort. I found the fate of Sally intriguing as well - especially the parallels in terms of the Longbottoms...Add to that such a creative and original plot in regards to Albus and Minerva and you find a fascinating story. Well done!
Carmen Caine the Human Lupin chapter 39 . 8/28/2011
Oh WOW! * swoons* WHOO!

HOT! That was a very lovely story. It was well thought out. I could really feel what Albus and Minervra were feeling throughout the story. I loved it. I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen in the end the whole time I read it. Though I am sad that it's finished. Thank you for writing such a great story.
spin84 chapter 39 . 11/23/2010
So I got up to date with Bonding and thought I would investigate what would make 'asouldreams' tick, so found this under her favourite stories. What can I say? Simply - wow! This is a fabulous, epic story and I want to thank you for writing it. I can't imagine how much effort someone would have to put into something like this as a hobby.

Brilliant - well done :)
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is just a quick review to say I really loved this story. It made me cry. But the only thing that really pissed me off was the was you misspelled 'passed' as past a few times. Just a minor quibble.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/11/2009
wow, this was one of the best stories i ever read on the internet!
Lady Almaren chapter 18 . 5/27/2008
I cannot tell you how awesome this story is. It's so deep and complex. I can't wait to find out the cause of whatever it was that happened in the first chapter.
DancingGrass chapter 39 . 4/27/2008
Thank you for finishing it!

I'm very glad there was a happy ending :)
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »