Reviews for Glimpse The Tempest
Befham chapter 39 . 11/14/2012
Interesting story.. This is the first AD/MM story I've ever read and I'm so glad that I picked this one to read.
JustFishy chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
ooooh - now I really, really liked this chapter - the sublty of Albus and Minerva's feelings are tangible. Very well done!
JustFishy chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Bookmark chapter 8
JustFishy chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was some fireworks show! Wow!
JustFishy chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I love the slow, methodical and logical way that Dumbledore and McGonagall are getting to know each other - its smooth, it makes sense, he's placing a great deal of trust in her, and teaching her to believe in herself, since he already believes in her - and through that, they are now bonded in ways they never were before - and I find it beautiful! Quite beautiful!

Very much enjoying this story - and I very much enjoy the way you write your Dumbledore.
JustFishy chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Well well - this is an interesting development.
JustFishy chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
*grins* Love the Lemon Drop umbrella, as well as the subtle way Minerva does the 'do-you-like-so and so-dance' with her friend Charles.
sammyfish chapter 39 . 9/25/2011
This was a really interesting story. Not something I would usually read, but I enjoyed it very much. You had a nicely selfish and disinterested villain, as well as a wonderful mystery. There was some really lovely humour, and fluff too, as well as the interweaving of the darkness of Voldemort. I found the fate of Sally intriguing as well - especially the parallels in terms of the Longbottoms...Add to that such a creative and original plot in regards to Albus and Minerva and you find a fascinating story. Well done!
Carmen Caine the Human Lupin chapter 39 . 8/28/2011
Oh WOW! * swoons* WHOO!

HOT! That was a very lovely story. It was well thought out. I could really feel what Albus and Minervra were feeling throughout the story. I loved it. I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen in the end the whole time I read it. Though I am sad that it's finished. Thank you for writing such a great story.
spin84 chapter 39 . 11/23/2010
So I got up to date with Bonding and thought I would investigate what would make 'asouldreams' tick, so found this under her favourite stories. What can I say? Simply - wow! This is a fabulous, epic story and I want to thank you for writing it. I can't imagine how much effort someone would have to put into something like this as a hobby.

Brilliant - well done :)
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is just a quick review to say I really loved this story. It made me cry. But the only thing that really pissed me off was the was you misspelled 'passed' as past a few times. Just a minor quibble.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/11/2009
wow, this was one of the best stories i ever read on the internet!
Lady Almaren chapter 18 . 5/27/2008
I cannot tell you how awesome this story is. It's so deep and complex. I can't wait to find out the cause of whatever it was that happened in the first chapter.
DancingGrass chapter 39 . 4/27/2008
Thank you for finishing it!

I'm very glad there was a happy ending :)
Chemistress chapter 39 . 4/21/2008
Well, I 've finished it: good for you !

So the scarab beetle gets the last sentence - in between I guessed it would have to becaome more important in some other way *g* .. but that was too farfetched after all.

I liked your story a lot: it is realy very mysterious, very unique!

Thank you!