Reviews for Glimpse The Tempest
JustFishy chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
ooooh - now I really, really liked this chapter - the sublty of Albus and Minerva's feelings are tangible. Very well done!
JustFishy chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Bookmark chapter 8
JustFishy chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was some fireworks show! Wow!
JustFishy chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I love the slow, methodical and logical way that Dumbledore and McGonagall are getting to know each other - its smooth, it makes sense, he's placing a great deal of trust in her, and teaching her to believe in herself, since he already believes in her - and through that, they are now bonded in ways they never were before - and I find it beautiful! Quite beautiful!

Very much enjoying this story - and I very much enjoy the way you write your Dumbledore.
JustFishy chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Well well - this is an interesting development.
JustFishy chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
*grins* Love the Lemon Drop umbrella, as well as the subtle way Minerva does the 'do-you-like-so and so-dance' with her friend Charles.
sammyfish chapter 39 . 9/25/2011
This was a really interesting story. Not something I would usually read, but I enjoyed it very much. You had a nicely selfish and disinterested villain, as well as a wonderful mystery. There was some really lovely humour, and fluff too, as well as the interweaving of the darkness of Voldemort. I found the fate of Sally intriguing as well - especially the parallels in terms of the Longbottoms...Add to that such a creative and original plot in regards to Albus and Minerva and you find a fascinating story. Well done!
Carmen Caine the Human Lupin chapter 39 . 8/28/2011
Oh WOW! * swoons* WHOO!

HOT! That was a very lovely story. It was well thought out. I could really feel what Albus and Minervra were feeling throughout the story. I loved it. I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen in the end the whole time I read it. Though I am sad that it's finished. Thank you for writing such a great story.
spin84 chapter 39 . 11/23/2010
So I got up to date with Bonding and thought I would investigate what would make 'asouldreams' tick, so found this under her favourite stories. What can I say? Simply - wow! This is a fabulous, epic story and I want to thank you for writing it. I can't imagine how much effort someone would have to put into something like this as a hobby.

Brilliant - well done :)
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is just a quick review to say I really loved this story. It made me cry. But the only thing that really pissed me off was the was you misspelled 'passed' as past a few times. Just a minor quibble.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/11/2009
wow, this was one of the best stories i ever read on the internet!
Lady Almaren chapter 18 . 5/27/2008
I cannot tell you how awesome this story is. It's so deep and complex. I can't wait to find out the cause of whatever it was that happened in the first chapter.
DancingGrass chapter 39 . 4/27/2008
Thank you for finishing it!

I'm very glad there was a happy ending :)
Chemistress chapter 39 . 4/21/2008
Well, I 've finished it: good for you !

So the scarab beetle gets the last sentence - in between I guessed it would have to becaome more important in some other way *g* .. but that was too farfetched after all.

I liked your story a lot: it is realy very mysterious, very unique!

Thank you!
Chemistress chapter 32 . 4/21/2008
"it was merely a name among millions" - you're kidding, right?

I mean - you 're not going all the way to invent such an unheard, no, not even dreamed of, extraordinary connection (very cautiously not using the l-word, aren't we *gg*) just to throw it away?

I am warning you, I am sitting on the edge of my chair here!

But very nice, that one arrived at the point of the cliffhanger from the beginning in the middle of the story "already", not had to wait until the very end.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »