Reviews for Silence of the Eva
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Good story
Alaster1428 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Nice story I've never read the Lector books either but I've seen all three movies and I think you taped into something with Hannibal the Cannibal that is often over looked he's not some psycho who kills randomly in his own twisted way he thinks those he kills deserve it and more importantly he was at one time considered a brilliant psychiatrist so the idea of him helping Shinji with his problems works I like a lot of your stories and though I am a Asuka fan I like the way you write the stories with her and shinji together keep up the good work
Toby860 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
nothing ever beats a good lecter tale. you should write another one with rei being the one healped. and gendo still getting eaten. then rei confesses to shinji.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
i came into this story with no expectations, and am glad for it. Who would have guessed that a psycho like Hannibal could have a more possitive effect on Shinji than everyone in cannon Eva combined? If I didn't know that the guy gives hardened psychos nightmares I'd be tempted to think about almost starting to like him. Fortunately, I know better.

Bad End for Gendo Good End for everyone who isn't an Angel or SEELE.

Keep up the great work.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
::snickers:: This story kicks butt! I like it! Dr. Lecter helping Shinji with a simple talk over tea—just enough help to give Shinji the gentle nudge he needed. And Gendo's end! Priceless! ::fol:: I sincerely hope the good doctor doesn't get poisoned from The Bastard's liver, though.
Hannibal chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
In my Opinion, you are totally right about his personalit his personality inn his continuity!
ODST Recruit chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Good Story. I don't like Gendo either. I personally think this is exactly what he deserves. Or being skinned alive by a bedouin, either one works for me.
Sparky Storm chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I think Lector was in perfect character, I mean he was a psychiatrist so why not treat someone who needs it. And it's been so long since I've seen Evangelion I can barely remember Gendo but I remmeber he was a douche but I remember Shinji prety well and he was in character too. GREAT STORY!

10 stars out of 10
Nakka chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Out of all the fanfics that I have read that included Gendo's death, I must say that this is the best one I have ever seen. I simply love Hannibal and I think it is a fitting death for that bastard. Good job! [2 thumbs up]
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Ah, true beauty. Life, so fragile, so sweet, so... Utterly delectable. I've read a Ranma/Silence crossover where dr Lecter latches onto the idea of an heir, to perpetuate his Art. Maybe something similair could be done with Shinji? Ah, to hand a psychopath the power of an Eva... Madness, but Oh so funny...
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
You sir kick ass.
Daetor chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I'm not one into horror movies, but I liked this story, especially the ending, it was somewhat funny in a morbid way. Gendo didn't have a heart in the show, now he didn't have one literally. It's a good fic, maybe you shoyld write a sequel of some sort.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is a great crossover and Hannibal Lector was one hell of a cool character! He didn't kill for fun he killed for revenge and I loved how Hannibal killed off Gendo.
angelbattler chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
EPIC! (slurpping noises liek hannibal Lector)
Cant Namemyself chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
great story man! But, i would Gendo would have a chance at redemption also, wouldn't he?