Reviews for The Hundred Things
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
That was very different and nostalgic. I liked it, very original.
Etar chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
I loved it,I'm going to copy it down in my commonplace book and keep it for all those times I watch the crowds go by. Thank you for this,

-E
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Hey, pretty good chappie. I liked it, short and sweet.
vivphy05 chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
I honestly loved that chapter... it was short and sweet and deep at the same time! I hope you update with more unintelligible drabble soon!
Etar chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
That may not be completely true to your ideas but it's certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I love it, thw whole idae is fantastic, and the scenes really come to life.

-E
siruisblack18 chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Well I certainly liked it, I love drabbles there just fun. And I like to think they lead to even better writing, so please keep writing them!
mauraudersminuspeterarehot chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
i've just worked for 11 hours so this won't be highly intelligible, but the general gist of the fic is a really subtle and heartwrenching pathos... poor, poor james.

lily likes you really!
dobbyfan18 chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Wahoo for drabbles that don't make sense, indeed! Keep it going!
no escape from reality chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Very cute.
eternalhope08 chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
I won't deny I'm a bit confused by the second one...actually, really, really confused.

But the first drabble is cute!:)

Don't worry, they're drabbles. Sometimes they aren't supposed to make sense, just pieces and parts of a bigger picture. A tile, a mosiac of sorts. So just keep writing :)
thatpinkrose chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Short and sweet.

The most important thing is not quantity but quality and you certainly have good quality. It's easy to read between the lines and get the feel for the chapter.

Can't wait for the other 98.
no escape from reality chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Very well written. I loved them both. I especially enjoyed the end of the first one. I hope to see some more soon.
arabesque05 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh. Wow. That was just so fabulous. So, I dunno...sweet. A very simple, tender sweetness, and you've captured it so very well.

I loved how you ended it-an inner decision made, though not yet verbalized-beautiful.

And your James is positively drool-worthy.

::slobbers::

A job well done. Thanks for that bit of enjoyment.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
LOVED IT. and thats really all there is to say.
eternalhope08 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
It's cute, if a bit short. I know it's supposed to be a drabble; that's why there's very little to criticize (I generally try to throw in some crit when people ask for it-I read your profile).

Speaking of which, you sound like me. I adore God, volleyball, my family, friends, and chocolate chip cookie dough. Plus The Great Gatsby was pretty much amazing as well.

How intriguing.

Anyway, hope you don't think I'm a crazy stalker or anything (I swear I'm not). Just commenting to say: "cute." Very cute.

I would like ot see a longer L/J piece. I reserve judgment until then :)