Reviews for Just A Number
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/20
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
ParadoxR chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This makes so much more sense than the canon.
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Oh I liked this! And I liked Grogan. I am glad you found a team for him after all. Good read!
alterangirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I like nice stories chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh,that was nice really.

Some new meaning to number of the team,which exactly means nothing.

What matters is people.

It's nice!
iamdragonrider chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Ah. Now if only the Powers that Be would listen to the fans. While Mitchell is cute, I think the writers flubbed majorly when they gave Mitchell equal rank with Carter, and then blurred the lines of command, making it unclear who was in charge. I might not have minded the Mitchell character quite so much if it did not seem that he was replacing Carter for the lead of SG-1. It was quite nice for Carter to get command and I had been looking forward to a season with a strong female character in a position of power (something that had taken the backseat the previous season due to keeping SG-1 mostly on base to encompass RDA's diminished role as base commander) The same opinion seems to be widely spread through fandom, and has caused a lot of resentment toward's Mitchell's inclusion, especially with the "backstory" approach to making the character go from "new guy" to "family" overnight. I'm holding hope that season 10 may correct the injustice done to Carter, otherwise, I fear it will be the last, or at least the last I'll watch. It's not so much Mitchell, as what he does to Carter's command. your approach was quite creative, and I rather liked Daniel's "It's just a number on a patch." To bad it wouldn't work on the show, though they could have Mitchell voluntarily transfer, then he'd still be on the show lol. (He is a bit of eye candy after all, and you can never have too much!) But still, I'm not sure there's be much draw for Stagate: SG-28. Lol!
IAmTheBoss chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Great. Now you've got me crying. Great story. Argh! Words can't describe how well written and moving this story is. Anywho, keep up the good work while I go put this one on the favfs list.
MandySg1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Nicely done Reagan, I almost spit my coffee out at the mention of Felger LOL! I like how you touched upon the loyalty and family of SG1 or SG28, either way your right it's the people that matter not the name :)
Soul's Confession chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
For a moment there, I was afraid you weren't going in the direction that I had hoped you were. I thank you for prvoing me wrong. Whatever their number, those three, as well as Jack, embody SG-1. To prove that it's not just "Two letters, a dash, and a number."
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Aw...I just can't imagine SG-1 becoming SG-28...its kind of a 'traditional' thing, ya know? I was upset when Richard Dean Anderson quit hasn't been the same without him. But you gotta give Cameron credit, he's doin' his best. I liked the reference to him being a drug dealer, lol. I really like the story, it captured the essence of SG-1 (just add 27) and it looks like you could do a whole lot more with it. Will you add on to their adventures? or was this just a oneshot (seeing as how you wrote: The End)? I look forward to more stories from you!

spazzy chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
ReganX! Great fic!
Carhop chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
If Sam can't have leadership of SG-1, this is the next best solution. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Ann-sgcfan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
wow great story! You solved the leadership issue with such class! Two thumbs up. :D I can only hope tptb have the same inspiration that you did in solving the problem.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Great story, Regan. You've treated everyone with respect. And... you stayed closer to what is possible with how they've created the new Season 9 canon for the show. I was sad to see Carter get ousted from SG-1... but it was great that Daniel and Teal'c joined her on SG-28. :)
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Interesting. I liked it. Nice part with the 'kawoosh'. That was Jack who came up with it, wasn't it? Well, I'm going to say it was.