Reviews for Love and War
ilyena damodred chapter 10 . 10/19
Cecilie is willfully betraying her kingdom because she is a cowardly fool. Wolfram is being a pathetic moron by abandoning his duties to pine over Yuuri. Yuuri is abandoning his people to suffer and die by hiding away in his room so he doesn't have to make any hard decisions. It is hard to like a story when one feels mostly contempt for the characters.
ilyena damodred chapter 8 . 10/19
If my country had embraced pacifism, it would no longer exist, several times over. Sometimes, standing up for yourself with violence is necessary and I truly hope that Yuuri won't let his people die and suffer because he's to afraid of getting blood on his hands.
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 10/19
I really hope you will stop Yuuri's aging, It will be so sad otherwise. Alliances and peace need a lot of time to settle, or it will all fall after Yuuri' death, like after Alexander the great's. And poor Wolfram will be a widower to old age before he even looks twenty (
ashlygmz chapter 30 . 6/21
Honestly, I hate the thought that this will be a trilogy. I don't like reading unfinished fics because I'm the kind that becomes restless whenever something's troubling me or my fave character and I can't yet see what will happen next (I hope that made sense). But, what the hell. This story is wonderful! Especially the thought that they're not out of character but Yuuri and Wolfram's relationship reached a new height and it seems all legit. Every other Yuuram fanfic I've read has to be OOC for Yuuri and Wolf to have this kind of relationship. But here, you can see the authenticity of their characters and yet they fell (madly) inlove. Also, I admire your vocabulary. I find my self double tapping on my iPad every now and then to consult the dictionary for the word's meaning. I've learned a lot of words. Thank you. I just want to share: I fangirl about this story to my boyfriend. He always listen. And, it really surprised me that whenever I told him I'll continue my reading, he'll always say, "Update me later, okay?" Hihihihihi. Isn't that cute? He became a fan as well even though he doesn't really read it. :D This review is getting long so; expect me to follow you through the journey of finishing this story (and killing Lyron). I look forward to everything that you'll write soon (and the death of Lyron). I hope you still check out reviews of your old fics though so you can see this. Hahaha! Thank you again! You did a very great job writing this fantastic brainchild of yours.

- ash
Wolfram seems like a woman in a YA novel. He does not seem strong.
Pimi chapter 30 . 6/12
Hello! I just wanted to say that this is one of the best works of fiction I have ever read. And I'm not just saying that either, trust me I have a lot to compare it to. THe angst, romance, plot , OCs - everything is spot on. And I know its been years seen you've finished this but I just wanted to post my opinion :-)
Ambiguous Cake chapter 6 . 6/7
When reading something this long, I usually don't reply until the end, but... Jennifer for the win! Nuff said.
An avid reader chapter 29 . 5/9
I really liked this fiction altough I disliked that Wolfram didn't really seem to mind giving his first time to someone who doesn't return his feelings yet, and all that patience made him seem out of character.. Also I expected Yuuri and Murata to make use of Earth war tactics to win the damn war! Why didn't any of the guards sense the esoteric stones from far away or use their magic! It made
Thank you for this, I really enjoyed reading it
aaaa chapter 30 . 4/25
aaaaaaaaaaa it took him 30 chapters to finally say he loves him TT_TTT *grossly sobs*

Looking forward for more emotional rollercoaster in between kings!
Shaoran chapter 24 . 4/3
Merry the baby is okay, but i prefer of yuri and wolfram did not take him as their child. Just my opinion though. By the way you mentioned that Merry was 3 years old, yeah? But the way you describe him, he's like a couple of months only. 3 years old are considered toddlers already. They walk, talk and play.
Miss Ai Naz chapter 30 . 3/9
I swear, this story is the most exciting and the best KKM fanfic ever. I used to read a lot of KKM fanfic but believe me, none of them could overcome yours in the way this story was written. Honestly I think your writing skill and your idea are the best.
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 1/25
This is a good surprise!
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 1/25
But I wanna Yuri to live with Wolf until the end. Please! Have to find a way.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 1/25