Reviews for Love and War
An avid reader chapter 29 . 5/9
I really liked this fiction altough I disliked that Wolfram didn't really seem to mind giving his first time to someone who doesn't return his feelings yet, and all that patience made him seem out of character.. Also I expected Yuuri and Murata to make use of Earth war tactics to win the damn war! Why didn't any of the guards sense the esoteric stones from far away or use their magic! It made
Thank you for this, I really enjoyed reading it
aaaa chapter 30 . 4/25
aaaaaaaaaaa it took him 30 chapters to finally say he loves him TT_TTT *grossly sobs*

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU FOR THIS FIC!
Looking forward for more emotional rollercoaster in between kings!
Shaoran chapter 24 . 4/3
Merry the baby is okay, but i prefer of yuri and wolfram did not take him as their child. Just my opinion though. By the way you mentioned that Merry was 3 years old, yeah? But the way you describe him, he's like a couple of months only. 3 years old are considered toddlers already. They walk, talk and play.
Miss Ai Naz chapter 30 . 3/9
I swear, this story is the most exciting and the best KKM fanfic ever. I used to read a lot of KKM fanfic but believe me, none of them could overcome yours in the way this story was written. Honestly I think your writing skill and your idea are the best.
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 1/25
This is a good surprise!
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 1/25
But I wanna Yuri to live with Wolf until the end. Please! Have to find a way.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 1/25
Oh, Wolf!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 1/25
I agree with Yuri.
Moony chapter 11 . 1/4
"It's not about deserving."
That line was the best one I've heard here! :)
Moony chapter 10 . 1/4
I like this story a lot :) and I like how you bring to life other characters as well - through their emotions, thoughts, and actions - instead of just focusing on Yuuri and Wolfram.
Some grammar mistakes: it's supposed to be "its" when you're talking possessively; foreword should sometimes be forward.
And don't oscillate between two characters' perspectives in one scene. It gets confusing. I also understand that you have finished this story so my feedback's probably useless for it, but just in case!
I do like your portrayal of all the characters though, and I like how your plot doesn't revolve around the romance.
Some of the prose was great! The scene with the destruction of Fane was horrifying, and that's exactly what it should be.
I'm going to continue reading. Keep up the good work! :)
Yashirin chapter 28 . 12/26/2014
I really love this chapter. Probably because of over protective yuuri. And i love how it's wolfram who could bring yuuri back. Wolfram is yuuri's lifeline and i looove it!
Yashirin chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Hello, i just wanna ask what this mean. "Scene temporarily removed. See profile for explanation." Is this about the updates? HAHAHA just wanna clairfy that one out cuz i dont wanna miss anything. Thank you orz
DarkFrenz143 chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Had to say C14 brings tears to my eyes. Poor Wolfram TT
nikitabell chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
I wonder if all of Yuuri's dream of the mirrors will come true?
If Wolfram would go to Lyron to have revenge on the Aristrocrats and the scene of the cemetery.
OnmyojiTaro chapter 30 . 12/13/2014
This is the first fan fiction I have ever read and it is really amazing. I wish season 3 was more like this to be honest, haha. I love it and great job I wish you can update soon (Between Kings)! :D
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »