Reviews for Love and War
Shaoran chapter 24 . 4/3
Merry the baby is okay, but i prefer of yuri and wolfram did not take him as their child. Just my opinion though. By the way you mentioned that Merry was 3 years old, yeah? But the way you describe him, he's like a couple of months only. 3 years old are considered toddlers already. They walk, talk and play.
Miss Ai Naz chapter 30 . 3/9
I swear, this story is the most exciting and the best KKM fanfic ever. I used to read a lot of KKM fanfic but believe me, none of them could overcome yours in the way this story was written. Honestly I think your writing skill and your idea are the best.
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 1/25
This is a good surprise!
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 1/25
But I wanna Yuri to live with Wolf until the end. Please! Have to find a way.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 1/25
Oh, Wolf!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 1/25
I agree with Yuri.
Moony chapter 11 . 1/4
"It's not about deserving."
That line was the best one I've heard here! :)
Moony chapter 10 . 1/4
I like this story a lot :) and I like how you bring to life other characters as well - through their emotions, thoughts, and actions - instead of just focusing on Yuuri and Wolfram.
Some grammar mistakes: it's supposed to be "its" when you're talking possessively; foreword should sometimes be forward.
And don't oscillate between two characters' perspectives in one scene. It gets confusing. I also understand that you have finished this story so my feedback's probably useless for it, but just in case!
I do like your portrayal of all the characters though, and I like how your plot doesn't revolve around the romance.
Some of the prose was great! The scene with the destruction of Fane was horrifying, and that's exactly what it should be.
I'm going to continue reading. Keep up the good work! :)
Yashirin chapter 28 . 12/26/2014
I really love this chapter. Probably because of over protective yuuri. And i love how it's wolfram who could bring yuuri back. Wolfram is yuuri's lifeline and i looove it!
Yashirin chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Hello, i just wanna ask what this mean. "Scene temporarily removed. See profile for explanation." Is this about the updates? HAHAHA just wanna clairfy that one out cuz i dont wanna miss anything. Thank you orz
DarkFrenz143 chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Had to say C14 brings tears to my eyes. Poor Wolfram TT
nikitabell chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
I wonder if all of Yuuri's dream of the mirrors will come true?
If Wolfram would go to Lyron to have revenge on the Aristrocrats and the scene of the cemetery.
OnmyojiTaro chapter 30 . 12/13/2014
This is the first fan fiction I have ever read and it is really amazing. I wish season 3 was more like this to be honest, haha. I love it and great job I wish you can update soon (Between Kings)! :D
CurryBread07 chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
I LOVE YOU! I REALLY, REALLY DO! The epilogue made me cry so hard, especially the part where Wolfram said that he did not give himself to the kingdom but Yuuri. And when Yuuri said, "I love you, Wolfram", at the end, I was struck by how powerful the emotion was from those simple, common words couples say to each other, but without the utter sincerity that Yuuri had. I love their development as husbands, the king and his consort, parents, friends, and partners. I love this! XOXOXO
anaidreh chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
this is so amazingly amazing!
lol, what am i talking about..
i felt many kind of emotions running in my mind when i read this, anger, sadness, relief, happiness, anything!
i even considering to beat Yuuri because his everlasting excuse on how his attitude towards Wolfram
the conflict you made for this fic really are marvelous! the way you write really delivered the feelings on this fic.
Ooh, i love this so very much and i hope you can finish the sequel seeing it's been so long since your last update.
And thank you for writing this!
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »