Reviews for Love and War
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 1/25
This is a good surprise!
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 1/25
But I wanna Yuri to live with Wolf until the end. Please! Have to find a way.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 1/25
Oh, Wolf!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 1/25
I agree with Yuri.
Moony chapter 11 . 1/4
"It's not about deserving."
That line was the best one I've heard here! :)
Moony chapter 10 . 1/4
I like this story a lot :) and I like how you bring to life other characters as well - through their emotions, thoughts, and actions - instead of just focusing on Yuuri and Wolfram.
Some grammar mistakes: it's supposed to be "its" when you're talking possessively; foreword should sometimes be forward.
And don't oscillate between two characters' perspectives in one scene. It gets confusing. I also understand that you have finished this story so my feedback's probably useless for it, but just in case!
I do like your portrayal of all the characters though, and I like how your plot doesn't revolve around the romance.
Some of the prose was great! The scene with the destruction of Fane was horrifying, and that's exactly what it should be.
I'm going to continue reading. Keep up the good work! :)
Yashirin chapter 28 . 12/26/2014
I really love this chapter. Probably because of over protective yuuri. And i love how it's wolfram who could bring yuuri back. Wolfram is yuuri's lifeline and i looove it!
Yashirin chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Hello, i just wanna ask what this mean. "Scene temporarily removed. See profile for explanation." Is this about the updates? HAHAHA just wanna clairfy that one out cuz i dont wanna miss anything. Thank you orz
DarkFrenz143 chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Had to say C14 brings tears to my eyes. Poor Wolfram TT
nikitabell chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
I wonder if all of Yuuri's dream of the mirrors will come true?
If Wolfram would go to Lyron to have revenge on the Aristrocrats and the scene of the cemetery.
OnmyojiTaro chapter 30 . 12/13/2014
This is the first fan fiction I have ever read and it is really amazing. I wish season 3 was more like this to be honest, haha. I love it and great job I wish you can update soon (Between Kings)! :D
CurryBread07 chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
I LOVE YOU! I REALLY, REALLY DO! The epilogue made me cry so hard, especially the part where Wolfram said that he did not give himself to the kingdom but Yuuri. And when Yuuri said, "I love you, Wolfram", at the end, I was struck by how powerful the emotion was from those simple, common words couples say to each other, but without the utter sincerity that Yuuri had. I love their development as husbands, the king and his consort, parents, friends, and partners. I love this! XOXOXO
anaidreh chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
this is so amazingly amazing!
lol, what am i talking about..
i felt many kind of emotions running in my mind when i read this, anger, sadness, relief, happiness, anything!
i even considering to beat Yuuri because his everlasting excuse on how his attitude towards Wolfram
the conflict you made for this fic really are marvelous! the way you write really delivered the feelings on this fic.
Ooh, i love this so very much and i hope you can finish the sequel seeing it's been so long since your last update.
And thank you for writing this!
Master Li chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
"I love you Wolfram" ... I am speechless. It has been such an amazing and emotional journey from chapter 1 to here and Wolfram and Yuuri have changed and grown so much. It took Yuuri 30 chapters to say those words but I have no doubt in my mind that they are 100% true now after everything. I went from wanting to punch Yuuri in the face with how he was treating Wolfram to thinking he was the best husband ever, and that just shows how good of an author you are. I am in awe with how well planned and fleshed out this story is and how well done all the of the characters are, both canon and original. Your original enemies are just great and I love how much I hate them. If only this story was actual canon and was animated. It would put game of thrones to shame! Your writing style is so descriptive and in depth, I could picture everything and literally have been spending all my free time over the last few days reading it because I was that addicted. Literally I stayed up all night the other day reading this. This story made my heart clenched painfully at the start and then glow with happiness as Yuuri and Wolfram became closer. Their gradual relationship (especially on Yuuri's part) was beautiful and real and the last line (Words that I had been wanting to hear for like 30 chapters from Yuuri) just brought everything full circle. Bravo. I almost cried, my heart hurt from how happy I was. I I kinda wanted to see what Wolfram's reaction would be to hearing Yuuri say that to him for the first time but I also like how using that as the last line made it more powerful.
I see the sequel seems to be on a potential permanent hiatus and I hope that someday you will continue it. Regardless I will definitely be reading this many times in the future. Thank you for writing this.
anon azure chapter 30 . 7/26/2014
This was amazing! I very much enjoyed the story and I wish to thank you for sharing it. Please continue the good work and I look forward to the sequel once it has been completed.
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »