Reviews for Wake
bruce24 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is a lovely little piece in general, but I have to say, the image of her mother's pink tears is so wonderful. Reading that line is like having a real person suddenly burst out of the story. We don't know a whole lot about Luna's mother, but this is so perfectly in keeping with what we do know and it really gives a sense of her individuality which is a huge part of Luna's grief. So good...
AmazingGrace91 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That was really sad and beautiful. I'm on the verge of tears right now! You're an amazing writer! All your stories have a lot of detail and are just plain enjoyable to read. You're going on my favorites list! :]
miarae chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
This is the most perfect story I've ever read. It's pure perfection.
Kuddls chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow. That was really sad; I cried. It was really good, too.
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Aww. That's sad.

Celeste is my sister's name!
Rasielle chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
You tied in the quotes in a delicate, although not so subtle way - no matter; it made little difference. They blended in quite nicely, either way.

What I must applaud you for, actually, is your ending. YOUR ENDING. It's BEAUTIFUL. The entire fic is marvelously sad, sadly perfect, but your ENDING...

It should've had its own two-line paragraph.

WONDERFUL work, by the way - keep up the great endings; along with the beginning, it's the most important part of a written piece.
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I liked this. It was very sad and touching. I think my favorite part was "I’m not afraid, Luna had promised, I’m with you." That part made me cry in HBP and I loved seeing it again here. It makes this story just that much more touching.

Defy Gravity
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I love this!
The Female Nerd chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Soo sad! I was reading and listening to a sad song. Both together was overwelming..

Poor Luna..
lnbear2004 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
O, this is sweet.
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I like it.

The imagery of the angels and putting her mother together is especially good.

I must admit, though, that I tend to be more inclined towards a quirky Luna rather than the more serious version that sprouts up now and then. However, I think you did a good job of capturing her - just the way she acts in her grief is different than what you would expect of the average person.

But I'll stop rambling now. It was a nice story.
Charity F chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
That's so sad! Aw, i loved it! And so well written too!

Keep up the great work girlie!

Charity XD
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
you know how to make me cry, don't you?

it was really good though, short, sad, simple.

please ignore me as i huddle in the corner inconspicuously and begin to cry...

YQ
BasketKiwi chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
...Oh, wow. This new thing you're trying out? I'd definitely say you need to try it out some more! That was amazing. The imagery, and the emotions... just... The whole thing was poignant and melancholy, but I loved how this particular story is so untouched. Never read anything quite like it. Fantastic job!
opalish chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
See? Mingling beats mashing every time, yo.

Lovely, absolutely gorgeous. Luna's an awesome character, and fanfic writers rarely do her justice. I'd say bravo, but there's some levels of pretention I'd rather not reach quite yet. ;)