Reviews for Transparent
watcherseven chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
really enjoyed this story, and, well, all your stories! you are able to see the best in the boys' relationship then weave it into a good story with dry, spot on humor that's totally suits them and the situation that you've created for them. very, very well done!
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Okay, seriously, your stories are amazing!
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
this fanfic made me cry as well as laugh, thanx :)
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I was cackling quite loudly over zebras, nuns and the girls in the haunted French Canadian boarding school! But then this story took a turn for the exciting and even the profound. Quite a feat!
Cihuacoatl chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hi there-I've has this story in my favorites for a while but just now got to reading it. Thank goodness! In the beginning I found myself getting confused and I would have to go and re-read certain parts again and I thought 'wow, I just can't follow this'. But then I realized that you're writing was forcing me to slow down and really read the words. Not just gloss over the words trying to get to the 'good' parts.

I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but it is really meant as a compliment. Your humor is great and the emotions between the boys is spot on.

Thank you.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
You have how they don't talk about the real issues down just right!
DarkPrincessFangirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
*melting* aw
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I loved this so much! The beginning started off a bit confusedly, but it got much clearer in tone and pov as it went along.
laurieglory chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Read for the 2nd time. Just as good as the 1st ")
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
A friend recommended I check out this fic and so glad she did, it was amazing ... poignant, humorous and just overall brilliant, and you had the boys down pat :)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aw flip, that was just lovely. I can't believe I only just found this one but I'm very glad I did.
Gracchus chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
*drools* Oh mah GAWD. That writing style is so goddamn glorious. I want to put this fic on a pedestal, it is so frickin' great. I can't even comprehend it, it's so fabulous. I like. This is fantastic. My brain is malfunctioning.
lipglosskaz chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Brilliant..just so "Sam & Dean"
Argh,you are amazing!