Reviews for Divinities
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Holy... cheese-its... that was good. XD I looooved it. I mean DAYYYUM. *fans self* is it hot in this room? I think it's a little hot in this room. I'm going to go take a calming walk... and hopefully won't turn into a rapist if any males walk past me. o.o" I said nothing. ." Okay but in all seriousness. That was really good. I've always wondered what Aubrey would look like and you painted the smexi-est picture ever... So yeah.. congrats! XD
The-Belladonna-Rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Jager is Egyptian.
Kitty9167 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
sequel? please. I'm a bit oh a sick puppy? _
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
awesome! except for the fact that there might just be a few perves out there who will actually look at this and laugh instead of sitting here with their jaws hanging open like mine is.
No-Chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i think i love you now.

that was amazing.

;w;
Aphrodite 3.5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was awsome! And Aubrey being the uke, damn you have to right more...
Arciere chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Nice.

Lmao.

Warm Regard,
Damned-Like-Beauty chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
that was nice very well writen
SlytherinGoddessRoseThorns chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
LAO omg That one had me and my sick, hacking self coughing up my lungs as i laughed so hard. Beautiful! *claps* Loved it... U should get a grammy cause that was fkn hilarious

~Rose
Sita-Tree chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was freaking amazing. I love you for writing this. They're so hot together and Aubrey as an uke makes me laugh. XD I wish there was more stuff like this out there. Anyway, this made my day and you are so very good at writing smut. Teach me?
Caity-E chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
You are my hero, I absolutely loved this! I'm the only one of my freinds who has read these books TT_TT This was loverly, Jager is smexy bastard as are Aubrey and I think at least most especially is Zane. Wondefull pairing AUBREY IS AN UKE! XD XD XD But great job, loved it!
Risi-Chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Very nice. I love the ending.
demonsfangs chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
yay for my birfday ! :)

*snuggles the boys*

now if only this could actually happen.

with me...