Reviews for Don't Stop Now
Rhiannon A. Christy chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
I must say I do love this story. The drama is wonderful! I do hope you decide to continue it soon.

Rhia
saz89 chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
I too really like this :o) and also hope you update very soon.. *hint*

xSazx
RadicalEd-chan chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
Wow, amazing story! I absolutely love it! Update soon please!
Labyrinth Mistress chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
Loved the chapter! Please update soon!
Law and Order SVU fanatic chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Hey this is my first ever Sound of Music story so Please be kind. thanks forever Megan. Also sorry about my spelling there is no ABC spell check.

_MGMGMGMGMGMGMGMG_

It had been three hours since the reception had been over. The children already at home in their beds. Also Max when with them to keep a watch while Georg and Maria had been on their honeymoon. They stayed at the best and most expencive hotel in Austia. They were already up in their room nad Georg couldn't keep his eyes off of his beautiful wife.

"Georg I think I'm going to take this dress off it is very uncomfortable" Maria said sweetly

"How about I take it off for you.' He said with a laugh

And with that her leaned over and kiss her very gently on the lips. Then he started to unbutton her dress. Maria started to message his back and tried to get her hands under his uniform. Georg then picked her up in his very strong arms and layed her on the bed. He wanted to make love to her there and then but he new she was not experienced and he had to take his time with her. He gently removed the dress and his shirt. She had never felt anything like this before and she liked it very very much. She roled him over so he was now on the bed and romanc filled the air. Many hours later Maria lays content in Georgs arms. He looks at his seeping beauty and cant beleave that God has gave him a second chance at love.

MGMGMGMGMGMGMG

pLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE AND WHAT DID YOU THINK?

Always and forever Megan
InvadingAngel chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I just rewatched labyrinth and this is the perfect continuation for what I watched. I quite enjoyed your writing style and the way everything seemed to suit the movie...except when sara was tearing herself down. That didnt seem like her. other than that great work!
Yeyana Valentine chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
*_* You better be telling the truth about the next chappy being soon...

This story is frikkin awesome!
Silverwind Fara chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
A really great story! I hope you write more soon.
Solea chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
I just hate, hate, hate sexual violence against women, so I hope you don't lay it on too thick in this fic. That said, oh what a glorious scene with Sarah's dainty slipper on the man's throat and her other slipper (hopefully with a cruelly pointed toe) rammed right into his testicles. Made my day.
Labyrinth Mistress chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
Love the update! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Youngster chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
its great! hurry up and update it!
DAsDesiredRose chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
*growls towards teresa* i smell a... umm... female pup who is about to become mulch! update soon!
enchantednight84 chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
No! Please post chapter 5! I must find out what happens next. ...Evil Teresa...
Labyrinth Mistress chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
I am addicted to your story! Plz update soon! I love it!
FavGhost chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
I just don't like that Teresa! I hope Sarah banishes her to the bog of eternal stench! You're right that there needs to be scandal. That's a good choice. I still can't wait for the next chapter and I enjoyed the part with Jareth and Sarah. :) Release chapter 5 please! Don't hurt it anymore!